proper patent cut
milky sole
and we gotta deal.

Leather upper?

Uuughhh…. Not sure where I stand on this
If they were going to give us leather, then they should’ve gave us Columbias

Will wait for official picture

Last edited:
If the jumpman is not going to be embossed like the original, I would prefer a metal jumpman like the jubilee, and facing the correct direction.

They used metal? Are you sire its not some plastic painted to mimic metal like the eyelets on the 12s?

^ yep. My ex GF bought me the pack as a Valentine’s Day gift. I sold em a while back cause I wasn’t sure they were wearable.

They used metal? Are you sire its not some plastic painted to mimic metal like the eyelets on the 12s?
Whatever it is, I prefer it over the embossed jumpman.

1674880877141.jpeg

My original plan after I beat my 2011 Concords to death was to unDS my 2018 Concords, but if these DMPs come out in leather without the Jordan lettering, then I’d rather wear the DMPs first (assuming I hit on retail, of course).

I really hope it isn’t leather smh. I just want a proper retro. They’re playing with us right now.

I really hope it isn’t leather smh. I just want a proper retro. They’re playing with us right now.
it really makes no sense. The 6’s released perfectly. Why screw with the 11’s? Because now it’s the “holiday release”?

it really makes no sense. The 6’s released perfectly. Why screw with the 11’s? Because now it’s the “holiday release”?
Because the Concords just dropped in 2018, and there are a lot of people who’d skip over these DMPs because they’re essentially Concords with a gold Jumpman?

Back
Top Bottom