AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Yes.

You will be able to put the pack together yourself with retros in about 10 months for half of that price and you can wear them
On top of that, the retro DMP of both pairs are better than the 1st release pairs.

Last edited:
Yes.

You will be able to put the pack together yourself with retros in about 10 months for half of that price and you can wear them
I have two dead stock pairs of concords, but I always wanted this pack since missing out at the fox hills mall. I don’t even want them to wear just to have but I’m like are they worth 900

Wonder if the 6s will finally go up after these drop for people wanting to complete the pack... gonna hold on to my extra pair until then.

This was Fat Joe's pair back in 2015 when he tried to unds the 6s

jivubp5flv4abndzjoze (1).jpg

Save your money and just get the new retro

I just need to see sample pics of this release before I figure out if I get 1 or 2 pairs.

This was Fat Joe's pair back in 2015 when he tried to unds the 6s

jivubp5flv4abndzjoze (1).jpg

Save your money and just get the new retro
I can see if I can find the pictures I took of them side by side but really the DMP 6 retro in comparison to the original drop are so close it’s a no brainer.

Idk how to feel about… leather upper ?🤔

I like the idea of a leather upper to further distinguish them from Concords.
I get why they’re doing it (if true), but that news just disintegrated any little sliver of possibility of me wanting a pair. These aren’t even DMP retros now, just a new retro+ creation. What’s the point, honestly? There are a billion colorways the XI can be done in. They didn’t have to do these ones so soon after Concords. Could’ve kept a DMP retro in the vault for now if they felt the true version was too similar to and too soon after the 2018 Concord release.

It’ll be 5 years since the concords. How long is long enough? :lol:

We got the Varsity 6’s and Infrared 6 pack in the same 12 month span I believe back when they dropped

Leather upper would age beautifully compared to the ballistic nylon material. This is good news to me

Back
Top Bottom