AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I’ll be surprised if they include the lettering. Actually though it was a nice touch on the otherwise all black jubilee pair. With these it just makes the lace area look unnecessarily busy.

I think we’ll get:
-Same high patent cut we’ve been getting
-Stitched 23
-Jubilee style jumpman

Indeed. 99% of all chicks that think they are sneakerheads are look at your shoes and say "nice Concords" or "nice 11s" at best. This girl thought my Win Like 82s were Concords back before they retroed... but I guess at night many people coulde make that mistake (that aren't real sneakerheads).

I’ll be surprised if they include the lettering. Actually though it was a nice touch on the otherwise all black jubilee pair. With these it just makes the lace area look unnecessarily busy.

I think we’ll get:
-Same high patent cut we’ve been getting
-Stitched 23
-Jubilee style jumpman
I agree with this. The lettering on the eyelets looked a lot better on the jubilee pair. They don’t look good at all on these. That would be a the difference from me buying a pair or two or passing easily.

Man in!

DMP >> Concords! Flame suit on!

Concords were the least favorite OG colorway of mine. Add a little gold and it changes everything lol
1674273075822.gif

Never gonna knock this shoe. But majority wanted it due to its closeness to the Concord. They put the letters on those eyelets, they screw it up. I love the gold accents. So I will def be in to get a pair as long as they keep the upper clean. It was OK for the Jubilee but not for these. That super ice sole is welcomed as well.

The CDP 11’s need to have a word with you.

Like right now b.
EEE3E547-D182-46A8-B2F1-427E9CF669FA.png
Shape fit and materials on the DMP was bad. I was able to grab 3 sets on release day and they were all consistently terrible. It was like they weren‘t made to actually be worn. The placement of the patent leather was Further up on the toe and it created a suction effect at the heel that made every step pull downward on the heel. In the thousands of shoes I’ve owned in my life ive never experienced that with any other shoe and definitely no other 11

Despite the hype The original DMP 11 was by far the worst quality Jordan 11 ever made so to get these In a better shape With better materials will be good for everyone
CDP 11’s were waaaaaay worse than these. Can’t agree with you at all. Honestly 2008- 2014 were all worse than these. It’s not close.

85575C4C-EE95-4B8B-B7E9-A4F9BAA20E40.jpeg
480680B2-BC58-42E5-AB50-247F139F3347.jpeg

Not only the worst XI of all time but quite possibly the worst retro of all time period 🤦🏾‍♂️

DMP's were absolutely not the worst. If we're talking Concords only, the 2011 Concords are still way worse than the DMP's :lol:

Before I sold my DMPs there was only slight yellowing around the pods. The 2011 white breds had yellowed completely after being stored in a dark damp basement the entire time.

I didn’t even know they were coming back out. Last two days I’ve been talking to a a guy to buy a pack but I’m not sure if I wanna drop 1k on em. Only reason I want them now is I remember not getting em at fox hills mall when they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom