AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

So far, I've entered three. FTL, Champs and End. Probably going to hop on SNS. Waiting to see what's up with Kith/Concepts.

Hoping I could get EA with FNL. And then play roulette with SNKRS.
Do you choose the PICK UP or SHIP TO ME option or both ?

My GOAT pair. SZ factory.

Also GOAT has now escalated the case twice but no response yet on what they want to do. Or if they can confirm authenticity.

20231204_082342.jpg
How to check the factory code on the label?

How to check the factory code on the label?

So the QD tag is a simple link to Nike.com tracking. I enabled location and scanned it. Went to the Nike sight like its supposed to. I don't know how to read the RFID underneath the label.

Or I read your question incorrectly and you want to know the factory code. That's the SZ, LNM, LN4 on top right of size label.

So the QD tag is a simple link to Nike.com tracking. I enabled location and scanned it. Went to the Nike sight like its supposed to. I don't know how to read the RFID underneath the label.

Or I read your question incorrectly and you want to know the factory code. That's the SZ, LNM, LN4 on top right of size label.
Do you have apic of the tag by any chance?

GO

Damn, do these really crease after one wear?
Have a bunch of 11s but none of them creased on top of the toebox.

My GOAT pair. SZ factory.

Also GOAT has now escalated the case twice but no response yet on what they want to do. Or if they can confirm authenticity.

20231204_082342.jpg

Just when l thought l could breathe easy and be confident my pair was legit after confirming the UK/overseas pairs are identical to mine :smh: l guess the saga continues 🤷🏾‍♂️

Attachments

• 20231123_234315- 1.jpg
    20231123_234315- 1.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 757
Just when l thought l could breathe easy and be confident my pair was legit after confirming the UK/overseas pairs are identical to mine :smh: l guess the saga continues 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yup same boat once I made that connection. Let's wait and see. Worst case you need to open the case with GOAT asap. You only get three days from delivery I believe.

You can choose both. Once you’re selected for one, your name is taken out of the draw.

So this is what my post earlier was about. I thought it was that way but with the Aqua 6s I won pick-up in Champs which I confirmed. Then won ship option on FTL. Same email account for both.

So this is what my post earlier was about. I thought it was that way but with the Aqua 6s I won pick-up in Champs which I confirmed. Then won ship option on FTL. Same email account for both.
So you can win at each store.
You just can't win both PICK UP and SHIP TO ME from SAME store.

Any size lower than a 13 should win 1 pair via raffle.

I wear one of the harder sizes and I cook on at least 1 raffle and I normally enter any raffle that has size 15.

Back
Top Bottom