AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

holiday 11s usually sell I ’m surprised EA didn’t fly….even the shock drop took a minute to sell out. Can’t wait to see how Saturday go

Ngl these things are like a dime piece with a bad personality

Put about 3 hours in today, feet were very relieved when I took em off

They sure are sexy though lol

IMG_1469.jpeg

Ngl these things are like a dime piece with a bad personality

Put about 3 hours in today, feet were very relieved when I took em off

They sure are sexy though lol

IMG_1469.jpeg
I go up a half size on all retros and put in a full length zoom insole. Makes every show comfortable.

Who is the old dude....

Although sneaker videos never been a huge thing for me.

I honestly think these Gratitudes are one of the best "Retro+" pairs of Jordans ever released, imo. The leather uppers, 23 on the back, gold hits, shape... just beautiful. The SZ pairs are obviously an issue, but my EA pair is just gorgeous. Was a bit in the fence with the price increase, but I'm really glad I bit. I hope everyone who wants these gets them.

I honestly think these Gratitudes are one of the best "Retro+" pairs of Jordans ever released, imo. The leather uppers, 23 on the back, gold hits, shape... just beautiful. The SZ pairs are obviously an issue, but my EA pair is just gorgeous. Was a bit in the fence with the price increase, but I'm really glad I bit. I hope everyone who wants these gets them.

I'm excited to get my pair in hand piss soles or not. That's kind of the whole reason I wanted them. My 2018 pair is still fairly icy and I don't have double up funds. So this pair will allow me to wear them rain sleet snow for the most part and save my 2018s for the summer.

Also... If they made a million pair... 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

That's what we all wanted right? Everyone who actually wants a pair gets a pair and those of you who want to double up can do so easier. So I'm terms of production numbers there Shouldn't really be any complaints.

I'm excited to get my pair in hand piss soles or not. That's kind of the whole reason I wanted them. My 2018 pair is still fairly icy and I don't have double up funds. So this pair will allow me to wear them rain sleet snow for the most part and save my 2018s for the summer.

Also... If they made a million pair... 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

That's what we all wanted right? Everyone who actually wants a pair gets a pair and those of you who want to double up can do so easier. So I'm terms of production numbers there Shouldn't really be any complaints.
Double up? I thought we were all tripling up on these?!

Wife’s pair and babies pair wrapped and under the tree from shock drop, secured my pair through FNL earlier. Still gotta cop another GS for my daughter and a 9 and a 10.5 for my sons.

Having a weak pull out game gets expensive when your kids are all just like you. Don’t be like me guys 😕

Back
Top Bottom