AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

For those of you with the 06 ones, are they still wearable?
For as much as JB gets dumped on for quality control issues on this forum, all my shoes from 2015-2016 that are fine.
Sadly my older stuff got stolen around that time so i don't know what the quality would be like now.
Yes. Great quality. Soles are still fine too, just a lil yellow. Go back a few pages I posted current pics

For those of you with the 06 ones, are they still wearable?
For as much as JB gets dumped on for quality control issues on this forum, all my shoes from 2015-2016 that are fine.
Sadly my older stuff got stolen around that time so i don't know what the quality would be like now.
It really depends on a lot of factors.
How they are store is a big one.

Some might have separations, or gold jumpman can crack

I just don't like how some of you feel we have to have a hivemind in regards to shoes. It's a forum, where we all share opinions both for and against certain colorways. Not liking these shoes isn't complaining or hating, some people are simply stating they don't like em. If you want them then you should be happy cats are bashing them since that would indicate that it'd be easier for you to cop.

It’s fine not to like them. My gripe will happen when you spend months bashing them, and then make the turn and decide to buy them afterwards. Almost as if you didn’t see pics of them 6 months in advance.

Also, if you don’t like the shoes, why even enter the thread? Like, you won’t see me in any of the Lebron threads because I don’t like the shoes. Y’all really that bored where you’re gonna enter a thread about shoes you don’t like? 😂😂😂

It’s fine not to like them. My gripe will happen when you spend months bashing them, and then make the turn and decide to buy them afterwards. Almost as if you didn’t see pics of them 6 months in advance.

Also, if you don’t like the shoes, why even enter the thread? Like, you won’t see me in any of the Lebron threads because I don’t like the shoes. Y’all really that bored where you’re gonna enter a thread about shoes you don’t like? 😂😂😂
That's the nature of any forum. Many a classic threads were born because of dudes not liking shoes talking trash about them. To me it's just normal fodder but some of y'all are very ornery when it comes to people trash talking shoes. I just don't see it as that big a deal. I don't think we should be gatekeeping posts either way tho.

I'm guilty of this being in the Jordan 4 thread and I hate that shoes 😁🤣🤣

For those complaining, just wait for holiday 2038 for the “DMP” with clear soles and mesh uppers lol. Probably gonna be $300 by that time.
2038 and you say $300. The way inflation is, $300 is Skechers money at best. We $250 right now. Jordans if even still relevant will go $800 for some NuBuck lows 1s

I’m here to talk smack about these only to later spend money I don’t have trying to track a pair down. The first step is admitting there’s a problem, right?
I don’t even like 11s and I’m already debating whether or not I want to pay resell for these.

8A76D7F3-7E6D-4953-956B-9A59BE54DB3D.gif

Remember this like it was yesterday. Damn I’m old lol pretty sure this was 2008-09 after the OG DMP release.
Me too. I remember being super excited only to get the dreaded CANCEL email from Eastbay 😩

Me too. I remember being super excited only to get the dreaded CANCEL email from Eastbay 😩
No? I bet you read that email several times to make sure you was reading it right.
I was HS and dudes were lined up for days for this release. I wasn’t able to cop but man the buzz around this pack was wild.

Back
Top Bottom