AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Royal 1s, Wheat 13s and these XI.

And Im done for the year.
I feel like Wheat 13s are gonna sit. Could be wrong but I think I may try to scoop them in a few months on the low. Got my royals in last week and love them. This shoe would be a good end of the year for me and I’m probably out on J’s until Military IVs.

Nobody can retire unless you know you’re gonna die in the next couple years and you have enough shoes to wear to get you through lol. Otherwise, you’re still gonna need shoes. Nobody on this site is gonna fully walk away and get their shoes from Payless or rack room

Nobody can retire unless you know you’re gonna die in the next couple years and you have enough shoes to wear to get you through lol. Otherwise, you’re still gonna need shoes. Nobody on this site is gonna fully walk away and get their shoes from Payless or rack room

:lol:

Lets be real, all of us have enough shoes to last for at least 20 years. Some of us have enough shoes to last til 2050. Which is crazy because some of those shoes will crumble. One of us needs to come up with an algorithm or equation that you can use to input the number of shoes you have, the sports you're playing or uses you're using them for, the amount of pairs you have, the climate you live in, and a rough consideration of your day-to-day activity levels, and then it comes up with when you can buy A *single* pair of shoes.

Cause I know my "collection" is way less than most people here, and I play 2 sports indoors and outdoors, live in a state with winter, and I've got more shoes than I need eeeeasily :emoji_sweat_smile:

I feel like Wheat 13s are gonna sit. Could be wrong but I think I may try to scoop them in a few months on the low. Got my royals in last week and love them. This shoe would be a good end of the year for me and I’m probably out on J’s until Military IVs.
Wheat 13s sat in 2004. These will sit too unless JB made them really limited.

In terms of shape of the 2023 vs the 2016 Breds it probably varies from pair to pair. Here is a comparison of my 2016, 2023, ans I threw in last years Playoffs for good measure. If anything, I’d say the 2023 and 2016 are roughly about equal, and it marks an improvement over the 2022 Playoff.
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg
IMG_0391.jpeg

Notice too how the back of the Breds and the white/reds are much more straight compared to the Playoffs, which is tell tale sign that the shape on the red pairs are better.

Back
Top Bottom