AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

You would be the only one that thinks they’re 100% authentic lol
They come with the letter Nike sends congratulating you of the purchase…also the purple shoe trees. There’s nothing about them that looks off at all either. Also, they’d go through eBay’s authentication.

Last edited:
Leather isn’t better? I thought it was but maybe I’m wrong
It is. That white mesh is horrible. Concords get tainted 1 minute after being exposed to the elements
**** that. The leather upper literally defeats the overall balanced look of the shoe. I’m a purist as far as what I love about 11’s
If you like having the shoe being ****ing overdone with leather uppers, good for you. I thought I was on the Official Air Jordan XI thread when posting the reply

If you like having the shoe being ****ing overdone with leather uppers, good for you. I thought I was on the Official Air Jordan XI thread when posting the reply
lol I’m just torn whether to get the 2018 concords or wait for these…concords are my fav but the gratitudes are intriguing

If you can only get one, then Concords win over Gratitudes. But given the quality of fakes nowadays, I’d be weary. I don’t really trust authenticators, regardless of the site.

If you’re 100% sure they’re authentic, get the Concords, then circle back for the Gratitudes.

$250 is really low though. I doubt they’re real. Lol

If you can only get one, then Concords win over Gratitudes. But given the quality of fakes nowadays, I’d be weary. I don’t really trust authenticators, regardless of the site.

If you’re 100% sure they’re authentic, get the Concords, then circle back for the Gratitudes.

$250 is really low though. I doubt they’re real. Lol
Yeah I mean they look real and come with the congrats letter Nike included with some of em in 2018. Also the purple shoe trees...idk lol

Yeah I mean they look real and come with the congrats letter Nike included with some of em in 2018. Also the purple shoe trees...idk lol
You can buy those shoe trees on eBay. Rule #1 in terms of shoes -if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Again, $250 is kind of low. Seller can easily get that amount on StockX, even after fees.

Back
Top Bottom