AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I'm not copping but trying to help a friend he's a newbie to the online release stuff. Anyways is there going to be a shock drip does anyone know or have heard rumors? If their doing one I think it should probably be coming up real soon. Any info would help. Thanks
I thought they would’ve done it this week.
Maybe they’ll do it during the HEATING UP live on the SNKRS app this coming Wednesday (November 15th)like they did for the Cherry 11’s last year.

Wanted to like these but there’s only 59 pages? I only buy shoes that reach a minimum of 125 pages

1699720240253.gif

Seeing the OG dmp next to these really makes me realize we went through a dark time with the 11s. That patent cut was terrible.
What? OG DMP cut was nice and quality was good for sure. The picture you quoted had the new pair and a gs pair of something. Cut doesn’t mean quality, and quality is clearly in the eye of the purchaser.

What? OG DMP cut was nice and quality was good for sure. The picture you quoted had the new pair and a gs pair of something. Cut doesn’t mean quality, and quality is clearly in the eye of the purchaser.
Damn good catch. I assumed the smaller pair was just the older XI cut. I see the leather now.

I saw a lot of people with these at the mall today. I was very skeptical of where they came from.

These are available at a lot of secondary sites. Stores already have holiday releases before Nov. so stuff has been backdoored.

These are available at a lot of secondary sites. Stores already have holiday releases before Nov. so stuff has been backdoored.
Agreed. SX , goat and all the resell platforms have already been moving these. I'm sure there are quite a few legit pairs in the wild already.

Is this a normal practice in the us?

im in asia, and no store can do this (jd, footlocker, atmos etc)
Lol it’s not “allowed” anywhere but stores everywhere have done this for quite some time. Use to pay a little extra myself in high school back in the 90’s to get mine way early sometimes. I’m sure Asia of all places is definitely back door friendly you just don’t know the right people 😂

Back
Top Bottom