AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Better than I expected TBH. Leather more comfy than the mesh IMO.

IMG_6590.jpeg
Yup now I think they should’ve been made like this from the jump. I know the mesh is more breathable for hooping but the leather takes these to another level.

That patent leather thickness…..can’t wait to score a pair. Might be a double-up, because knowing JB, the original DMPs gonna be retro’d before these come out again.
Thickness looks up to par but have to hold it in hand to determine if it’s got a nice heft to it.

The 2021 CG’s patent leather looked paper thin and creased just by looking at them.

These are looking great in these pics; glad to see a lot of NTers got them with the SD the other day.

Unfortunately I was in a work meeting during the SD and will have to wait to try and get my pair.

It seems like Nike releases a large portion of their stock on SNKRS during the SDs now and doesn't leave as much for the actual release date so I don't even try and bother with SNKRS on release day much anymore. But Footlocker and Champs have actually been coming through for me this year at retail for the Jordan releases I've wanted, so I hope I can get these for retail on the 9th; all I need is one pair.

Definitely 2 more pairs for me. These suckers are gorgeous in hand.
IMG_6688.jpeg

Final boss defeated
IMG_2979.jpeg

Delivered a day early 🫡
IMG_9752.jpeg

Passed the final boss

20231117_154251.jpg

One size 15 down....one more to go.

I think if you have the funds it’s worth a double up. Leather is real nice, JB did their thing. Would be dope if they do the same with Concords next.

A2367FC6-9C8E-4249-8DF3-B44C0AF92D90.jpeg
1700268785945.gif

Back
Top Bottom