AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Freshman hoop coach "swag. Holiday tournament time in effect!

1000006478.jpg

I haven't purchased a pair J's in a hot minute and came out of deep retirement for these. I was able to snag a pair from the ShockDrop last week but unfortunately had to copp a 1/2 down. (My original shoe size sold out)

After trying these on today, they feel a bit snug, particularly in the bunion area. Do the XI models stretch out over time or would I be better off with my original size?

They wont stretch... I made the mistake of going down a half size on my first pair of 11s (WL82s) and I have always regret it because they kinda hurt my feet.

Sell them now while theres a resell premium... they should be an easy cop come drop day.

I haven't purchased a pair J's in a hot minute and came out of deep retirement for these. I was able to snag a pair from the ShockDrop last week but unfortunately had to copp a 1/2 down. (My original shoe size sold out)

After trying these on today, they feel a bit snug, particularly in the bunion area. Do the XI models stretch out over time or would I be better off with my original size?
Don’t do it. Get your original size.

Yes, stay TTS. I went down half size on Cool Grey and that's the only size they had. I sold them immediately.

Was supposed to get em today but I don’t think it’s happening :frown:. UPS still says delivering today but the last status update was “processing at ups facility” at 8:18am. It’s 11:41am now and not “out for delivery”. Hope the staff there didn’t get a peek inside the box 👀. Never got hit by the final boss before, hope it’s not today lol.

But also my UPS can be awful sometimes. I’d say 25% of the time my package is out for delivery, the driver is on my street, then drives right by and it doesn’t show up til the next day. Something in their system makes em go “nah.”

I still have no clue why
Was supposed to get em today but I don’t think it’s happening :frown:. UPS still says delivering today but the last status update was “processing at ups facility” at 8:18am. It’s 11:41am now and not “out for delivery”. Hope the staff there didn’t get a peek inside the box 👀. Never got hit by the final boss before, hope it’s not today lol.

But also my UPS can be awful sometimes. I’d say 25% of the time my package is out for delivery, the driver is on my street, then drives right by and it doesn’t show up til the next day. Something in their system makes em go “nah.”

I’ve had scheduled deliveries delayed and the reason given was that no one was home. Meanwhile, I’ve been at the house all day and no one showed up on my Ring doorbell. UPS stinks.

I still have no clue why

I’ve had scheduled deliveries delayed and the reason given was that no one was home. Meanwhile, I’ve been at the house all day and no one showed up on my Ring doorbell. UPS stinks.

When they just drive by my house it just stays on “almost to you!” Like all day then finally changes when they get back to HQ.

When my wife and I got new iPhones, both our phones were out for delivery on the same truck. When he showed up he only had hers. I asked where the other package is and he said there’s only one. I showed him my UPS app which showed my package on his truck in front of my house (on a map). I politely asked if he could check to see if he missed it. He said it’s impossible that he missed it and it’s on another truck. I’m like “it’s on the map right now. Right here.” He refused. Sure enough I watch it drive around all day on the map and go back to HQ that night and get scanned in.

Showed up the next day and they didn’t even get a signature (which they’re required to do). They don’t give AF.

My snkrs pair just came in. Some things I noticed on my pair is the midsole def feels more soft and plush compared to the other 11's I own with the high patent cut so they prob will feel more comfy underfoot out of the box. I haven't tried em on yet though so can't tell you about fit because I just had surgery recently and have problems bending. The leather quality I feel is a mixed bag, the heel leather is stiff just like prior 11's. The side panel leather is decent and the eyelets leather feel like the heel leather. The leather tongue quality to me feels the best out of all the leather portions so thats another thing that will prob make these feel comfy on feet, as well.

IMG_7253.jpeg
IMG_7254.jpeg
IMG_7255.jpeg
IMG_7256.jpeg
IMG_7257.jpeg

Beat the final boss! These are gorgeous. My first pair of 11s. I’m glad I went .5 size up for my wide *** feet because even .5 size up they’re very narrow. Only thing I don’t love is the leather tongue rubs against the material on the inside sides beneath the eyelets and makes a very loud rubbing noise. Hope that wears away as they break in. But yeah these are incredible as my first pair of 11s.

Beat the final boss! These are gorgeous. My first pair of 11s. I’m glad I went .5 size up for my wide *** feet because even .5 size up they’re very narrow. Only thing I don’t love is the leather tongue rubs against the material on the inside sides beneath the eyelets and makes a very loud rubbing noise. Hope that wears away as they break in. But yeah these are incredible as my first pair of 11s.
Don't worry, once that goes away, the squeak squeak most 11s have, will then be noticable. Lol

My snkrs pair just came in. Some things I noticed on my pair is the midsole def feels more soft and plush compared to the other 11's I own with the high patent cut so they prob will feel more comfy underfoot out of the box. I haven't tried em on yet though so can't tell you about fit because I just had surgery recently and have problems bending. The leather quality I feel is a mixed bag, the heel leather is stiff just like prior 11's. The side panel leather is decent and the eyelets leather feel like the heel leather. The leather tongue quality to me feels the best out of all the leather portions so thats another thing that will prob make these feel comfy on feet, as well.

IMG_7253.jpeg
IMG_7254.jpeg
IMG_7255.jpeg
IMG_7256.jpeg
IMG_7257.jpeg

Spot on review of the materials. Right pair looks healthy :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom