AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Pair just touched down these are absolutely nice I didn’t know how I would feel about that cloudy soles now I love em 🔥🙌🏾
IMG_5170.jpeg

IMG_5168.jpeg

IMG_5171.jpeg
Soles definitely look way better in person.

This the fastest I’ve even gotten a delivery from Nike. They definitely missed the perfect opportunity for an all gold OG 11 style box.

Also the soles look like they should glow 😂

Nike just can't get it right 1st the just do it tape now these partially put together boxes just go back to the old way of shipping

I haven't purchased a pair J's in a hot minute and came out of deep retirement for these. I was able to snag a pair from the ShockDrop last week but unfortunately had to copp a 1/2 down. (My original shoe size sold out)

After trying these on today, they feel a bit snug, particularly in the bunion area. Do the XI models stretch out over time or would I be better off with my original size?

I had to order these a 1/2 down but I would feel more comfortable in these if they had my TTS.
FOMO???? You were just too thirsty to get a pair fam. These won't be that hard to get... Shucks I didn't get my size 12 (pending forever) but once I got back in size 11.5 was still there. I didnt bother to go for it... Surely wait it out to get your tts...

Really contemplating doubling up on these…I want to wear these all day everyday.

Maybe I’m just excited to have a Jordan other than a 1…
Not gonna lie. I'd want to double on these as well... I only wore my 2018 Concords probably 8 times. The mesh is unforgiving to stains. The color bleeding from black jeans or lace locks getting smudges is the issue... These are great because everything is leather. These are way more wearable with less aggravation on how you have to move in them.

Mmmm mmmm mmm.. I must say… probly copped 20+ j’s this year.. give or take.. 4-5 more other brands Timbs, NBs, Polo boots or whatever .. but these joints right here.. mannnnnnn …. STR88888 HEAT ROCKS.. probly kicks of the year.. I missed the shock drop… I’m going try my best to triple up.. I still got my jubilees on ice… and I thought they were fire but man oh man

Seen these in a few spots in Flatbush... They look good in person. I'll try to get them when they drop but I'm not gonna be mad if I don't .

Mmmm mmmm mmm.. I must say… probly copped 20+ j’s this year.. give or take.. 4-5 more other brands Timbs, NBs, Polo boots or whatever .. but these joints right here.. mannnnnnn …. STR88888 HEAT ROCKS.. probly kicks of the year.. I missed the shock drop… I’m going try my best to triple up.. I still got my jubilees on ice… and I thought they were fire but man oh man
This guy is straight out telling us he’s kicking his old girlfriend(Jubilee)to the curb for a new one.

Back
Top Bottom