AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Good looks.

But nah $230+ (fortunately) ain't hurting any. Taking her shopping and afterwards dinner.

money-rain.gif
Bow Bow 21 Savage voice

How’s leather quality? Looks great but are we talking gr cow or elevated some?
Like queese23 queese23 said, the leather on the tongue is nice but the sides are lesser quality. The side leather reminds me of the leather on the 2022 Fire Red 3s. Tumbled and glossy but not very plush.

These got me in my sneaker pic bag again.. photo dump :nthat:

IMG_8636.jpeg

06 V 23
IMG_8677.jpeg

There are some things I still like on DMPs.. overall shape/proportion, the way the toe box sits in the midsole/sole etc. but the new pair is a breath of fresh air. 23’s heel leather is pleather and so are the lace straps .. I at least thought those would remain nylon but it’s cool. 06 PL thickness is unmatched 🔥

IMG_8587.jpeg
IMG_8679.jpeg

Save for obviously higher PL/proportion.. the inner cut has been a little extreme since 2016.
IMG_8629.jpeg
IMG_8628.jpeg

IMG_8589.jpeg

I prefer the 06 toe cap; I like how wide it is VS the 23 pair being more triangular.

IMG_8596.jpeg

The most annoying thing about modern XI’s is something changed in the front medial sole and it’s irritating to look down at. This and the toe box PL cut have been a big detail that makes a difference in top-down view.
IMG_8624.jpeg

06 DMPs had a crystal clear blue sole.. you can see it in the heel in some pics but the 23 pair isn’t as bad in person and really gives me 01 Concord vibes.

IMG_8685.jpeg

Closest that I got is them Win Like UNC 81/82 whatever. Never owned concords so these are a must.
Very nice. Look great in black joggers.

These got me in my sneaker pic bag again.. photo dump :nthat:

IMG_8636.jpeg

06 V 23
IMG_8677.jpeg

There are some things I still like on DMPs.. overall shape/proportion, the way the toe box sits in the midsole/sole etc. but the new pair is a breath of fresh air. 23’s heel leather is pleather and so are the lace straps .. I at least thought those would remain nylon but it’s cool. 06 PL thickness is unmatched 🔥

IMG_8587.jpeg
IMG_8679.jpeg

Save for obviously higher PL/proportion.. the inner cut has been a little extreme since 2016.
IMG_8629.jpeg
IMG_8628.jpeg

IMG_8589.jpeg

I prefer the 06 toe cap; I like how wide it is VS the 23 pair being more triangular.

IMG_8596.jpeg

The most annoying thing about modern XI’s is something changed in the front medial sole and it’s irritating to look down at. This and the toe box PL cut have been a big detail that makes a difference in top-down view.
IMG_8624.jpeg

06 DMPs had a crystal clear blue sole.. you can see it in the heel in some pics but the 23 pair isn’t as bad in person and really gives me 01 Concord vibes.

IMG_8685.jpeg
Nice pics and comparison between the two.

Yikes that Jumpman on the DMPs in pic 7 looks like post baseball pre basketball out of shape Jordan. Glad they fixed that.

Back
Top Bottom