1700626537741.png

1700626626845.png

1700626688790.png

1700626722506.png

These got me in my sneaker pic bag again.. photo dump :nthat:

IMG_8636.jpeg

06 V 23
IMG_8677.jpeg

There are some things I still like on DMPs.. overall shape/proportion, the way the toe box sits in the midsole/sole etc. but the new pair is a breath of fresh air. 23’s heel leather is pleather and so are the lace straps .. I at least thought those would remain nylon but it’s cool. 06 PL thickness is unmatched 🔥

IMG_8587.jpeg
IMG_8679.jpeg

Save for obviously higher PL/proportion.. the inner cut has been a little extreme since 2016.
IMG_8629.jpeg
IMG_8628.jpeg

IMG_8589.jpeg

I prefer the 06 toe cap; I like how wide it is VS the 23 pair being more triangular.

IMG_8596.jpeg

The most annoying thing about modern XI’s is something changed in the front medial sole and it’s irritating to look down at. This and the toe box PL cut have been a big detail that makes a difference in top-down view.
IMG_8624.jpeg

06 DMPs had a crystal clear blue sole.. you can see it in the heel in some pics but the 23 pair isn’t as bad in person and really gives me 01 Concord vibes.

IMG_8685.jpeg
2006 is just beautiful idk why but that shape just looks so satisfying to me, so many memories with that pair

Nah, it was FedEx that was jacked on 11/15. This is a UPS pair that was still good on 11/17. I don't think UPS labels stolen merch like that for several days and doesn't contact the customer. Probably waiting to move it to another container? I would have thought we'd heard about another jacking in Memphis if that's what happened here.

Nah, it was FedEx that was jacked on 11/15. This is a UPS pair that was still good on 11/17. I don't think UPS labels stolen merch like that for several days and doesn't contact the customer. Probably waiting to move it to another container? I would have thought we'd heard about another jacking in Memphis if that's what happened here.
Package theft has been a thing for at least the last 5yrs with UPS being a leading contributor to the issue.
This is why some of us jokingly throw out if not the bots its failing to clear the Final Boss or delivery service to why we miss out even if living on the good side of town.
Remember this time of year many of them hire temps so they could give a damn if caught or fired because theres little consequence to their actions in contrast to what they can potentially gain.
Not to add fuel to fire but literally almost had my pair swiped yesterday via the pull up tag as delivered drive off method.
I say this not to insight worry but to encourage people to file a status claim ASAP especially if its beyond the scheduled delivery date.

Info on the laces....

I hit the eBay store cause I had some credit but $11 and free shipping

Is it just me or on some pairs the PL and Jumpman logo way too close? Not sure if it's due to the PL on the heel part being too high or Jumpman being placed too low. Either way it's a bad QC issue for sure, just curious how common it is

My pair from SNKRS is similar to the below and there is a noticeable difference between left and right shoe when next to each other.

Grabbed a set of laces for these and really like them. Ever so slightly thinner and the waxed material gives a little more secure fit than the regular rope laces
IMG_7624.jpeg

Nah my pair is fine. You’re looking at barrel distortion from the photo of a curved end of the shoe with a wide angle lens. Heel to heel mine match and aren’t riding the PL

These came a long way from some of the earlier pics.

There were two distinct versions being posted and they definitely took the better route.

I've got some older Concords that I'm tired of gluing together.

Back
Top Bottom