AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Package theft has been a thing for at least the last 5yrs with UPS being a leading contributor to the issue.
This is why some of us jokingly throw out if not the bots its failing to clear the Final Boss or delivery service to why we miss out even if living on the good side of town.
Remember this time of year many of them hire temps so they could give a damn if caught or fired because theres little consequence to their actions in contrast to what they can potentially gain.
Not to add fuel to fire but literally almost had my pair swiped yesterday via the pull up tag as delivered drive off method.
I say this not to insight worry but to encourage people to file a status claim ASAP especially if its beyond the scheduled delivery date.

This method has backfired on me before. Last year during the holidays, samething happened (I was ordering left and right from nike.com) this is when they switched to the style of boxes now that are flimsy and can easily be separated from the boxes. I lost about 4 or 5 items this way. Some they refunded, but on one particular shoe, they flagged my account and said they no longer can issue refund and exchanges and to file a claim with ups. Of course, I filed a claim with UPS, and nothing happened. 3 mths later I just called my bank, explained the situation and they instantly refunded my money. I think this is exactly what is happening though. These Temps are opening packages, taking out the contents and then still delivery the packages marking them as delivered.

IMG_7689.jpeg

This method has backfired on me before. Last year during the holidays, samething happened (I was ordering left and right from nike.com) this is when they switched to the style of boxes now that are flimsy and can easily be separated from the boxes. I lost about 4 or 5 items this way. Some they refunded, but on one particular shoe, they flagged my account and said they no longer can issue refund and exchanges and to file a claim with ups. Of course, I filed a claim with UPS, and nothing happened. 3 mths later I just called my bank, explained the situation and they instantly refunded my money. I think this is exactly what is happening though. These Temps are opening packages, taking out the contents and then still delivery the packages marking them as delivered.
Yeah man, its happened to others on here but was a first for myself. Thanks be to God i was home to see it firsthand also thankful for the call center and dispatch doing their job on ascertaining the status of the package with quickness.
Thought it was a lost cause until taking my dog out for his evening walk and magically there they were beside the door sometime after 8pm.
Theres other videos up on this particular tactic as well as how they attempt to get away with it at distribution centers but heres the latest video ive seen of it in play:
Scroll to 17 min

Yeah man, its happened to others on here but was a first for myself. Thanks be to God i was home to see it firsthand also thankful for the call center and dispatch doing their job on ascertaining the status of the package with quickness.
Thought it was a lost cause until taking my dog out for his evening walk and magically there they were beside the door sometime after 8pm.
Theres other videos up on this particular tactic as well as how they attempt to get away with it at distribution centers but heres the latest video ive seen of it in play:
Scroll to 17 min

Oh, that driver was definitely going to leave with those shoes. So brazen

Back
Top Bottom