AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

40 here. TBH the kids today don’t really have that fondness for 11’s anyway
IMG_6693.jpeg

IMG_9097.jpeg

First wear, they creased worse than my other recent 11s 🤷🏽‍♂️ still going to enjoy them.
What’s the point of the leather upper that adds longevity, just to counter that upgrade with paper thin patent leather that creases after a brisk walk

Before you know it Jordans will be a thing of the past when we are gone only highlights and reels and will the new generation of people go out for 11s

Reactions: Ube
40 here. TBH the kids today don’t really have that fondness for 11’s anyway
IMG_6693.jpeg
The younger generation seems to think only retros can be dope and not the new stuff. Referring to just J’s. I wonder if it ever crosses their mind that when these sneakers originally came out they were new model sneakers that we rocked casually. I went to High School in SW Houston and my senior year the 15’s dropped. We all had those J’s.Times have definitely changed.

Does anyone know if GS sizes come in the regular Nike box or the Graditude 11 Jordan box?

Truth be told it's nothing wrong with the new models some are just a hit or miss
Definitely! 31-38 I honestly didn’t hate any of them. The 33 and 37 were OK, but I didn’t hate them. I still get excited when new J’s drop each year. I remember hitting the mall up on a Saturday the day the white/unc 15’s dropped. Like damn near half my team was at the foot action copping them. Great times.

I wrote it poorly. You sound like a baby boomer and mid century America is responsible for so much trash we are dealing with today (chemicals being consumed, absorbed in hair skin etc). Thinking someone chooses to be persecuted by their family or people around them is ridiculous . Do you, but know how ignorant and insensitive you sound.

50 in February - my first Jordan’s were AJ1 homes in 1986, then I didn’t get another pair until the 6’s in 1992. I still get excited when a new Jordan model drops and I’ll be wearing J’s to the grave. It’s just what WE do.

Why the long break in between you
didn't like the other models 2-6.

I posted this yesterday and turns it they do crease hella easy. This is 2 wears.
IMG_1792.png

Mine creased after 2 wears too. :/

Damn, just now receiving my GS pair from the very first shock drop or whatever it was. Damn near 2 weeks ago. First pair were in my city ready to be delivered but were never delivered. Then it seems like NDC sent me another pair from a different city.

Honestly believe the final boss took my first pair but somehow Nike made it right and sent a second pair which I just received today but I have no idea on what really happened.

Anybody who bought a GS pair, did you get the Gratitude 11 box with the black and gold trim or just a regular Nike shoe box?

Does anyone know if GS sizes come in the regular Nike box or the Graditude 11 Jordan box?

GS pairs come in a normal black Nike box. Not the gratitude box.

50 in February - my first Jordan’s were AJ1 homes in 1986, then I didn’t get another pair until the 6’s in 1992. I still get excited when a new Jordan model drops and I’ll be wearing J’s to the grave. It’s just what WE do.
Absolutely!

Just think the quality of the patent leather has decreased the past few years. All mine have creases relatively quickly. The actual leather on the shoes though is pretty solid.

Just think the quality of the patent leather has decreased the past few years. All mine have creases relatively quickly. The actual leather on the shoes though is pretty solid.

None of them have been like the OG patent but my Concords, SJs and playoff retros have been worn way more than two times and don’t look like that. That’s pretty bad, honestly. And I’m not someone who typically worries about creasing, either.

Back
Top Bottom