AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Breaking em in
IMG_1399.jpeg
IMG_1391.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

Forgot to post. Shock Drop pair touched down on the 18th. Wore em this past Sunday. Is it just me or is the pinky toe area being crunched? Very reminiscent of the 2011 concords

Last edited:
Mom wasn’t spending over $100 on shoes. Don’t grow up with a lot of money - so I went to Reebok and Converse for a few years.

Yeah I hear that bro parents weren't getting me nothing like that.

When I got like my first decent kicks I had to make it last through the school year.

IMG_0384.jpeg

Forgot to post. Shock Drop pair touched down on the 18th. Wore em this past Sunday. Is it just me or is the pinky toe area beinf crunched? Very reminiscent of the 2011 concords

I went .5 size up and pinky toe still getting crunched. Had to pop in some super slim insoles.

Can't believe these are going for under retail on StockX... ironically after taxes and all the fees it's basically retail+tax for me in cali

Finishline turned into a boutique :rofl:

Get something from our store and we'll guarantee you a pair. Not even $50, $100? You can get them cheaper on StockX and GOAT with fees.

Back in 01 footlocker on Fordham rd (used to be where Champs is currently) made us buy something Nike/Jordan related in order to cop the Blk/Cem 3s. I ended up buying some socks. Oh and I bought my pr late afternoon. Ah the good Ole days. Either way.. Here's my Shock drop pr.
20231129_101555.jpg

Back
Top Bottom