AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Yep! Just received the return label in my inbox. Full refund-no resistance.
Good to know... I did post but erased as you posted before I did... I was reading over their "verified porcess". Nothing is 100% full proof no matter how good you are... First time actually seeing a fake coming from them like this... Informative to say the least...

Good to know... I did post but erased as you posted before I did... I was reading over their "verified porcess". Nothing is 100% full proof no matter how good you are... First time actually seeing a fake coming from them like this... Informative to say the least...
I've copped a dozen pairs over the years from StockX and they've always passed the known legit checks. This is my first time receiving fakes ...I mean...these things weren't even close Ha!

Received SNKRS EA and a StockX pair on the same day.

Did StockX really think I wouldn't notice. Come on now...I'm a friggin "Shoe Connoisseur" I know fufu's when I see them :lol:
image.jpg
IMG_1069.jpeg

SNKRS Pair:
4/12/23-07/03/23
LNM
Poopity scoop StockX Pair:
06/28/23-08/03/23
SZ (Peng China)

What about goat? Are they still safe?

That is the exact same fake I got from goat. Same piss yellow soles, stamp inside the footbed, same SZ factory code on the size tag too. Dont trust goat or stockx. They're either complicit in the selling of these fakes, or they have absolutely no type of verification process. Either way yall should stay away from both of them on this release. Im working with them now to get my refund, but im pissed the **** off at the fact l have to even go through this ****. If i need to cop anything early again I'll stick to eBay, at least you can see all the pics beforehand and ask for more if needed.

Attachments

• 20231123_233806- 1.jpg
    20231123_233806- 1.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 20231123_234202- 1.jpg
    20231123_234202- 1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 20231123_234554.jpg
    20231123_234554.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 20231123_234543.jpg
    20231123_234543.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 20231123_233821- 1.jpg
    20231123_233821- 1.jpg
    460.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20231123_233704- 1.jpg
    20231123_233704- 1.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 98
  • 20231121_212600- 1.jpg
    20231121_212600- 1.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
That is the exact same fake I got from goat. Same piss yellow soles, stamp inside the footbed, same SZ factory code on the size tag too. Dont trust goat or stockx. They're either complicit in the selling of these fakes, or they have absolutely no type of verification process. Either way yall should stay away from both of them on this release. Im working with them now to get my refund, but im pissed the **** off at the fact l have to even go through this ****. If i need to cop anything early again I'll stick to eBay, at least you can see all the pics beforehand and ask for more if needed.
GOAT too?!? I came out of retirement for this? 😆

IMG_6268.gif

It’s seems like these fakes are based of the first leaks, where the soles were more yellowish

that's why for those "hype" release (Js & Kobes) I only trust Offerup or eBay where I can see screenshot from Snkrs/ raffle won.

here's a screenshot from Chinese influencer, left pair sent directly from Nike and right pair he bought himself early pair... wondering if pairs from overseas are yellower.

1701325322646.png

Can't find my post in 3 WC thread, but here's my pic:

1701327193139.jpg

the above pair from States (yellower), bottom pair from overseas retailer and made by different factories.

Conclusion: I think same situation with DMP 11 as well, different factories, different sole colors.

Disclaimer : I could be wrong as well. I'm waiting my overseas pair arrive in hand.

How is StockXs market value currently? I have the feeling their value has dropped 20-30% in the past 2 years with all these bad news!

With release as big as these, i think its better to get them retail if possible. But small release like fog sandals, slip on, nike for, im quite confident with stockx verification process.

SNKRS Pair:
4/12/23-07/03/23
LNM
Poopity scoop StockX Pair:
06/28/23-08/03/23
SZ (Peng China)

There it is. Both pairs are most likely authentic. Shows how much Nike isn’t trying to take a loss. Look at all official media for the shoes. If going by outsole color the EA are fakes. Which they aren’t. My GOAT pair is SZ and 6/28/23-8/9/23 a bit darker outsole.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a screenshot from Chinese influencer, left pair sent directly from Nike and right pair he bought himself early pair... wondering if pairs from overseas are yellower.

1701325322646.png

Most pairs will end up with the darker outsole. That is what Nike wanted. Official media and my eyes aren’t lying. The truth is StockX sucks and does let fakes slip by. Possibly GOAT too. However a lot of dudes in here jumping to clown them for fake. The build dates tell the story. EA pairs are going to be the earliest build dates we see. They have lighter outsole. The two pairs posted here and mine, same as GOAT pair posted, confirm that. Over release I’d imagine June month as start date and later is what we see. They are not fake as of what has been shown so far.

Obviously their money and if they want a return they should get it. GOAT only gives you three days to make a request so that stops me from holding onto them for a comparison to my retail pair/pairs I’ll get. I sent photos to them. See what they say. I still don’t think they are fakes.

So we have #CreaseGate and now #OutsoleGate in here. It’s definitely an XI release thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s seems like these fakes are based of the first leaks, where the soles were more yellowish

SNKRs pics are darker then EA pairs from what I’ve seen but we are getting into shades coming from different devices. I’m still betting darker is what we see post release. Any employees with pairs at US retail stores that can sneak a peak?

There it is. Both pairs are most likely authentic. Shows how much Nike isn’t trying to take a loss. Look at all official media for the shoes. If going by outsole color the EA are fakes. Which they aren’t. My GOAT pair is SZ and 6/28/23-8/9/23 a bit darker outsole.
What makes you say yours are real?

That pee outsole not looking good on the 3rd party pairs

I need to see pee pairs directly from Nike to know it’s a factory variation thing

Cuz some early looks were looking real pissy but EA pairs came out nice and faint

What makes you say yours are real?

That pee outsole not looking good on the 3rd party pairs

I need to see pee pairs directly from Nike to know it’s a factory variation thing

Cuz some early looks were looking real pissy but EA pairs came out nice and faint
Mine are just a bit darker than the EA pair here. Normally with fakes we have multiple major issues once you microscope them. Outsole variation is the only one we've seen so far. Again I could be wrong but that's my gut feeling with everything I've seen so far. Although the one guy did mention the THANK YOU box lettering and inner sole color being different as well. I'm hoping we get an employee from a US retail store to share some photos/info soon.

1701325322646.png

What's his info?

Can't find my post in 3 WC thread, but here's my pic:

1701327193139.jpg

the above pair from States (yellower), bottom pair from overseas retailer and made by different factories.

Conclusion: I think same situation with DMP 11 as well, different factories, different sole colors.

Disclaimer : I could be wrong as well. I'm waiting my overseas pair arrive in hand.

Did you cop the overseas pair from a retail store, or third party?
ADVERTISEMENT​

I'm not sure I'm following. How is this confirmation both are legit? Did you also get the stamp in the footbed and the stamp on the inside of the box on your goat pair?

Back
Top Bottom