AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Really like the gold hard plastic instead of stitched
IMG_0274.jpeg
IMG_0273.jpeg

are these double up worthy? I have a pair from the shock drop and already have 2 pairs of concords from a few years ago... my favorite colorway of the 11's but I dont see these getting beat up since it got the leather upper and the frost bottom that wont yellow...will definitely cop my nephew a gs pair though

are these double up worthy? I have a pair from the shock drop and already have 2 pairs of concords from a few years ago... my favorite colorway of the 11's but I dont see these getting beat up since it got the leather upper and the frost bottom that wont yellow...will definitely cop my nephew a gs pair though

For me it is.

That patent leather will crease and I'd like a crispy pair for 20 years down the road when the retro them again so I can compare them.

The real question is “are you worthy?”

I’m going to need 4 LNM pairs by end of day tomorrow

The whole milk/yellow sole difference situation goes back to Nike directly. Nike drops the ball once again on a super massed produced shoe. The specs are simply handed out to the current factories contracted. Some one dropped the ball. Because the outsole difference may be due to age of when produced, or the decision to carry on producing anyway. They already knew the difference and still released them to the public not wanting to take the loss in cost making them. This is nothing at all new. We have seen this for years unfortunately.

If ordering for family is it easier to do on Ndc or do you have to go through sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom