AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I hope those people intend to wear cause resell is not where it's at
I always wanted a pair of DMPs. I’m just disappointed like the last Concord release in that they’re not getting an accurate proper retro.

But like the Lost and Founds…ya take what you can get.

I finally got the FTL and Co notifications. Won ship to me.

Now I gotta ship back to them. Ugh. I don’t stock enough pairs for a starting lineup.

I hope those people intend to wear cause resell is not where it's at

Local asking is $300-325 for big sizes. Idk these are feeling like a $50 dollar come up on every large size you get. That's classic 2010s figures where any retro made you $50. It will be interesting to see if it holds. Definitely feels that way for large sizes.

Should be an easy cop if you’re under a size 11. I woke up 2 hours after the Canadian/Euro drop on NDC and they had sizes 8-11 up still. Took 3 hours for a sellout, which is unprecedented for a white/black 11

Anyone know if ndc will allow the double up or safer just to buy one to avoid my order getting cancelled ?

It’s just crazy seeing size 14 FLY even with the rumored stock numbers. I’m glad I reserved a pair in store at DSG.
Hardest size to get in my opinion. Its always a struggle for me. I got the ship to me option and a snkrs pass. If i can hit on snkrs at 10am im leaving the snkr pass pair because i dont feel like driving down to midtown manhattan. That store is near the Rockefeller christmas tree.

Hardest size to get in my opinion. Its always a struggle for me. I got the ship to me option and a snkrs pass. If i can hit on snkrs at 10am im leaving the snkr pass pair because i dont feel like driving down to midtown manhattan. That store is near the Rockefeller christmas tree.

Look. Big sizes are no longer safe. 13-15 be the fastest sizes to sell out now

Back
Top Bottom