AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

You should just hold out, those prices are rock bottoms. These were in abundance!
You’re losing money right now.

Might get lucky if folks didn’t cop today and partaking in the Christmas rush. He’ll have to hold off at least six months. So it might just be easier to return them and not deal with any of that mess. I didn’t expect to hit as much as I did. Normally you’re lucky to hit 1-2X. They had to make more than 500K pairs.

Got L's all day from online......took a chance and walked in Hibbett's at 6:00 pm......and they still had sizes. Got my wife's 6.5......they guy said you want anymore cuz they still had sizes. I said unless you have a size 14 or 15, I'm straight. Normally, no stores around my way get sizes bigger than a 13, but the shoe God's came through and they actually had a size 15! Today was a good day! Keep the faith fellas if you still didn't get a pair today.

You’re losing money right now.

Might get lucky if folks didn’t cop today and partaking in the Christmas rush. He’ll have to hold off at least six months. So it might just be easier to return them and not deal with any of that mess. I didn’t expect to hit as much as I did. Normally you’re lucky to hit 1-2X. They had to make more than 500K pairs.

They dropped 750K alone on SNKRs. Around a million pairs total.

is LNM supposed to be the ones with more of a clear sole? I got LN4 and my soles are pretty clear.
IMG_1855.jpeg

Means you must be a size 10 and under. All big sizes are gone and appear to be $300 shipped from anywhere. That's resale.
Uh. No. Obviously there are always fees on top of the sale price but the point was, resale prices on a Concord-like XI here are dead compared to not long ago. $300 shipped? Big deal. These are $252 in-store retail after tax here in California. Not long ago I could sell 2018s for nearly $500. And people then had to pay those fees on top of that $500, making them closer to $600 shipped.
IMG_2567.png

Last edited:
So is the tongue genuine leather as well? I can tell the uppers are looking quite buttery, but if the tongues are the farty vinyl material like that’s on retro 13 tongues then it’s a wrap for me.

So far going out getting my raffles I managed to double up today in most shoe palaces so my size 9 glad it’s not popular at all

It’s not popular because resellers don’t want that size
Weird because it used to be big sizes are the ones they didn’t want, but I guess they don’t make big sizes that much which is why it’s now wanted, well better for me whenever I buy that size will always be there

Last edited:
Uh. No. Obviously there are always fees on top of the sale price but the point was, resale prices on a Concord-like XI here are dead compared to not long ago. $300 shipped? Big deal. These are $252 in-store retail after tax here in California. Not long ago I could sell 2018s for nearly $500. And people then had to pay those fees on top of that $500, making them closer to $600 shipped.
Yep and for those resellers they probably still have win likes 11 in a huge stock since those didn’t sell well at all.

Dating back to the OG release in 95, I've ALWAYS passed on white/black XIs. :ohwell:

I was at the mall with my son this evening, saw them in person—was pleasantly surprised they were still in stock and moreso they didn't have that yellow sole from the pictures—ended up getting boffus a pair.

$500 on an impulse is wild, but it made the kid's day and checked a long empty box on my shoeheadom.

20231209_204138.jpg

I am happy about my size 9 being highly available but will there be a time when my size sells out and becomes popular again? hopefully not as I’m enjoying not having to rush trying to buy it.

So is the tongue genuine leather as well? I can tell the uppers are looking quite buttery, but if the tongues are the farty vinyl material like that’s on retro 13 tongues then it’s a wrap for me.
The tongue has the most butter leather of the entire shoe. It’s really very similar to the construction of the Cherry 12’s. The side panels are a little harder but not pleather while the tongue is the nicest, softest leather on the shoe

Went to the mall just to see these in person. One store had them on the shelf. Looked basically like in the pictures so far. Had the light colored sole.

Felt nothing.

Didn't even ask if they had sizes.

Maybe need to see a doctor. Will have the free cash if this becomes a regular thing. 😁

Back
Top Bottom