AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Just grabbed a pair for retail at the local shop, and it’s straight to feet action. It’s a sz pair, but i think im ok with a slight yellower tint:
IMG_1426.jpeg

Need some better pics.

You should have pulled a Karen and called corporate on them. No way that’s policy and clearly that store manager isn’t making his quota at that store.

Mannn this store is scumbag manager after scumbag manager. It's like a requirement to be slimy to get a promotion at this spot. Nothing's going to change bc this is a prime location in one of the biggest malls in the US.

How did they do this?

Local DSG store tried this with Aqua 6s. I win the raffle but found them on discount. I read the Return Policy and only Yeezys can't be returned. Yet the manager, from the back of the store, told the employee no returns allowed. I called corporate. Who then called her and forced the return. Then apologized to me. I flicked off the camera as I was walking out. Her fat butterball **** was watching the whole time.

ADVERTISEME​
Im not so sure his goat pair is authentic. You can't see any of the stitching above the lace loop part like you can on legit pairs and that sole is so yellow.
IMG_3087.jpeg

Without even inspecting the stitching, those soles look way off. Nothing we've seen so far from overseas pairs are remotely that yellow. I hope dude can get his money back because those are offensive to the eye.

dang, good eye. Yea those looking suspect

Yep

Mannn this store is scumbag manager after scumbag manager. It's like a requirement to be slimy to get a promotion at this spot. Nothing's going to change bc this is a prime location in one of the biggest malls in the US.
Had a JD employee in Houston (Galleria location) tell me that if I didn’t round up my total to be donated she’d get fired. Bogus claim but I’m sure the managers make them believe that.

Another employee looked me in the face and told me “sold out” for a size I requested after noticing I would need to go a size up. Called em out on their BS and behold: he so happened to find the other size in the back.

Main reasons why I prefer the Apps now 😂

Local DSG store tried this with Aqua 6s. I win the raffle but found them on discount. I read the Return Policy and only Yeezys can't be returned. Yet the manager, from the back of the store, told the employee no returns allowed. I called corporate. Who then called her and forced the return. Then apologized to me. I flicked off the camera as I was walking out. Her fat butterball **** was watching the whole time.
Had a JD employee in Houston (Galleria location) tell me that if I didn’t round up my total to be donated she’d get fired. Bogus claim but I’m sure the managers make them believe that.

Another employee looked me in the face and told me “sold out” for a size I requested after noticing I would need to go a size up. Called em out on their BS and behold: he so happened to find the other size in the back.

lol these are all reasons why b&m footstores are struggling. Who would want to put up with stuff like this?

I remember I was returning a pair of Questions last year to FNL while Christmas shopping. The guy working at the store was telling me he would pay me straight cash for less than what the return was worth if I didn’t want to wait otherwise I would have to wait until everyone checked out to do the return :sick: (I ended up waiting for 20 min to get my $80 back lol)

I hope JB/Nike keeps this up for JB Christmas releases. This was a stark contrast from 2011. I thought I was going to go without for that release, and had to get them from overseas.

Same here, some of these sneaker stores here in Houston are the worst. I remember one time in Foot Locker at First Colony Mall they had a few pairs of lightning 4s as one of the employees told me and they had my size so I asked them to go get it from the back as I was planning to cop. Some mf comes out the back with the shoes in hand and before handing them to me says I’ll sell them to you right now for $300. I was offended by the offer and asked how tf are you trying to sale for resale out of fvcking foot locker stock, he said it was the last pair I told him **** you and them shoes and walked out .

A week later my gal caught a restock on SNKRS so I still won.

lol these are all reasons why b&m footstores are struggling. Who would want to put up with stuff like this?

I remember I was returning a pair of Questions last year to FNL while Christmas shopping. The guy working at the store was telling me he would pay me straight cash for less than what the return was worth if I didn’t want to wait otherwise I would have to wait until everyone checked out to do the return :sick: (I ended up waiting for 20 min to get my $80 back lol)
Lol exactly; what sane person is going to accept less money than they paid when the employee can just process the refund normally at the register.

What makes my situation even more distasteful is that I was there purchasing sneakers for my toddler for Christmas. Was already informed by another employee that they had both sizes. Just laziness and terrible customer service.

Same here, some of these sneaker stores here in Houston are the worst. I remember one time in Foot Locker at First Colony Mall they had a few pairs of lightning 4s as one of the employees told me and they had my size so I asked them to go get it from the back as I was planning to cop. Some mf comes out the back with the shoes in hand and before handing them to me says I’ll sell them to you right now for $300. I was offended by the offer and asked how tf are you trying to sale for resale out of fvcking foot locker stock, he said it was the last pair I told him **** you and them shoes and walked out .

That’s ridiculous; spiking the price because it’s the last one (to pocket the difference) and had the nerve to do it on the clock 😂

Houston sneaker stores fell off hard.

The audacity to resale a shoe that you can clearly grab for retail smh I don't want to know.......

Back
Top Bottom