AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

The unfortunate reality of today's sneaker culture is this: if they sell out instantly, they're a must-cop and a hot sneaker. If they sit for a few minutes, they're considered a flop, took too long to sell out, with no resell value. If they linger for a day, they're labeled a brick, even people who genuinely like the shoe won't buy them, they end up below retail, and eventually hit the outlet. All of this happens without considering stock numbers, etc.

Resellers, StockX, and GOAT dictate what's hot and what's not.

My advice: Buy sneakers if you like them and move on.

2/a few...

& Lil man's pair!

Everybody ate, enjoy em. 🙏

Attachments

• 20231210_160414.jpg
    20231210_160414.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 20231210_160519.jpg
    20231210_160519.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 20231210_160737.jpg
    20231210_160737.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 700
Imo it’s not that serious if you resort to reps for a shoe u can’t get for retail. I get it, a lot of them go that route because they refuse to pay resell. IMO just take the L and find another pair. Plenty of pairs out there to get for a great price. Especially in the outlets/nike factory store/clearance store.

And people that scam buyers on selling reps as authentic are just as bad as greedy resellers imo.

IMG_2327.jpeg

Was gonna pass on these but they look really great in person. I sold most of my 11s but these ima keep. Love the entire presentation. The thank you on the box, the switch up on the greatest player stuff on the tongue. Dope shoe and concept.

Most of the times it was just the employee being like, "Come on broo, you really returning these? These are fire. You sure you don't want to keep them???"

Legit had one 'manager' at Foot Locker tell me that returning the shoe would ban me from winning any future releases at this location. This was before the apps.
Haha these people really are desperate lol

Had my brother open my package from GOAT and those soles look YELLOW. Not really feelin it. May have to take a loss and resell em right back

Back
Top Bottom