AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

wore these this weekend and my pinky toe almost died. Anybody else have this problem where the shoe is pinching the pinky toe?

maybe it's because of the leather? i don't have this problem with any of the other 11's that are mesh, even the CG 11's which are suede.

Any tips on how to make it looser/break in?
Sounds like you have an LN4 pair

Thanks for the suggestions fam!
Absolutely 👊🏼
theyll both last forever and dressing is really good at softening leather to prevent if not completely eliminate squeaking. Bonus if you apply a thin coat warm it up via blow dryer and rub in completely. May take a cycle or two depending on how tough the cut but results will be noticeable little by little post treatment and wear.
Feel free to hit me direct for any recommendations or concerns.

how, I got these when they were EA on SNKRS.....?
Check the size tag to see which factory produced them.

As for the pinky toe issue you’re having, can you post a photo of your shoes? You may have received a flawed pair with a flatter/pointy toe box which causes pressure points. Cannot determine without visual evidence to assess the situation

for those that own 11s from past releases and got these in hand, what are your thoughts in comparison? better? worse. I'd love to know folks' thoughts.

Check the size tag to see which factory produced them.

As for the pinky toe issue you’re having, can you post a photo of your shoes? You may have received a flawed pair with a flatter/pointy toe box which causes pressure points. Cannot determine without visual evidence to assess
will upload pics as soon as i can....

Screenshot_20231211-133408_Chrome.jpg

Tryin to help a fiend out he had to settle for an 11 and needs an 11.5 his feet are too wide if anyone runs across a pair for around retail can you please pm me. I think he's willing to trade the 11 he boight if he hasn't returned or sold them already...

Now looking for an 11 for one of my assistant coaches. This will be our coaching shoes this season..... :pimp::nthat:

2 out of 3 of us have them so far....

Back
Top Bottom