AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I’ll tell you this. The patent they used on these is utter crap. Flimsy AF. I have 1995 pairs/2000/2001 and everything in between.

The patent is paper thin and compared to even recent 11s it’s just so flimsy in hand hence why I usually see 11s crease on the medial side but with these I tossed them on around the house and the toe is pretty warped bad already.
Review coming soon?

Unfortunately, there's no size 11.5. That's my and Davey Magoo's size. I wonder if Meta will introduce virtual shopping experiences for Davey to try shoes on.
Myy buddy said his dsg had some 11.5s yesterday... they're not online but in store. Baybrook to be exact in Webster tx. Maybe try and call around he's the footwear manager and said they just hadn't reloaded them to the site yet...

a5cc90b65126b96fd235d306e56c5faa6acd4a16f731c317a432b70419b72920.jpg

I’ll tell you this. The patent they used on these is utter crap. Flimsy AF. I have 1995 pairs/2000/2001 and everything in between.

The patent is paper thin and compared to even recent 11s it’s just so flimsy in hand hence why I usually see 11s crease on the medial side but with these I tossed them on around the house and the toe is pretty warped bad already.

Yeah my LN4 pair and SZ pair and I'm sure everyone else's patent leather is insanely thin. I'm not b*tching too much because obviously I'm overall happy with the finished product. But compared to past releases this is by far the cheapest quality patent leather that I've noticed. I can literally see where my left shoe on the LN4 pair is inevitably going to crease.

Also.... I know this subject has been just beaten to death but definitely the US pairs now that I have both in hand look alot more "clean" sole wise with the upper than the overseas pairs.

Oh well... Onto the next whatever that may happen to be. My Jordan purchases are very few and far in between these days.

Sizes back

Why is it hard to take a picture and show us what you're talking about.

Yeah my LN4 pair and SZ pair and I'm sure everyone else's patent leather is insanely thin. I'm not b*tching too much because obviously I'm overall happy with the finished product. But compared to past releases this is by far the cheapest quality patent leather that I've noticed. I can literally see where my left shoe on the LN4 pair is inevitably going to crease.

Also.... I know this subject has been just beaten to death but definitely the US pairs now that I have both in hand look alot more "clean" sole wise with the upper than the overseas pairs.

Oh well... Onto the next whatever that may happen to be. My Jordan purchases are very few and far in between these days.
I'm still on the fence with these cause of the paper thin PL.

Let's see some creasing pics :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom