AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I can personally confirm my LN4 pair barely creased as well but that was only one wear. I will report back my finding after:

1. It stops raining here
2. I go for a walk

After my walk(s) I shall report here in order to share my findings.

Do y’all even like these anymore?? :lol:

The original pair that came out was my grail since it's my birth year, 2006.

I remember stories my mom would tell me about them releasing.

Seeing how resale prices are pretty atrocious they aren't really my grails anymore, but for XIs they were a must have.

BTW, the pair that was signed by the fedex employee showed up today.

So now I have 3x LNM master race pairs and 3x LN4s

Do y’all even like these anymore?? :lol:
Ima be honest, idk lol

They’re one of the most beautiful shoes ever

But I’m tired of shoes that are not comfortable and these were not comfy after a couple wears. I don’t like the tongue squeak. I’m gonna put a few more wears in before I decide if I want to tap into that goat Nike return policy

Got my pair in today. SZ. They are being returned as we speak.

Im in Canada and I'm pretty sure we share stock with EU

(I hit twice on ndc on release day, Im still waiting for the second pair, expecting sz and will be returned asap if so)

Side note my daughters pair was V3 factory and they are :smokin (non yellow soles)

Ima be honest, idk lol

They’re one of the most beautiful shoes ever

But I’m tired of shoes that are not comfortable and these were not comfy after a couple wears. I don’t like the tongue squeak. I’m gonna put a few more wears in before I decide if I want to tap into that goat Nike return policy
The squeaking is a much bigger issue to me than the creasing. Shoes will naturally crease with normal wear but having to hear a constant squeak every step is a problem. Ive only worn mine out twice though and I hope the sound goes away after a while.

First Jordan 11 I’ve purchased in 10 years. LN4 pair, completely happy with my purchase
IMG_3103.jpeg

When can we expect to see these to climb up in price on the resell market?

Gratitudes are very mediocre at the moment and are modern day bricks. I don’t get the satisfaction from having them in my collection as they’re easily obtainable by everyone.

Once they start going for $400+ I will probably cycle back and repurchase them at the current market price

bought these off the social stauts website that was linked in this thread last week…

my order got canceled, just a headsup for anyone else that may have ordered from that site

Life is cold. The cancel after every restock imaginable has already hit. Sheesh

When can we expect to see these to climb up in price on the resell market?

Gratitudes are very mediocre at the moment and are modern day bricks. I don’t get the satisfaction from having them in my collection as they’re easily obtainable by everyone.

Once they start going for $400+ I will probably cycle back and repurchase them at the current market price
The moment they dry up a little all large sizes are $350+. Crease gate will be behind us and the natural Jordan tax will commence. Serious that's the time line.

The squeaking is a much bigger issue to me than the creasing. Shoes will naturally crease with normal wear but having to hear a constant squeak every step is a problem. Ive only worn mine out twice though and I hope the sound goes away after a while.
Squeaking going away on its own? Goodluck with that.

Back
Top Bottom