AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I wouldn’t recommend the use of petroleum-based products on the uppers of your sneakers as long term it will draw out the moisture of the materials and cause it to break down. Try some Bicks 4 leather conditioner. It’s quite trusted in the higher end boot world because of how well it conditions without darkening leathers, and unlike Vaseline it doesn’t add an unsightly sheen to the material.

I wouldn't hoop in retros period!
The tech is much more advanced now. Retros are more of a casual shoe. C'mon, you guys should've known that by now.
That’s actually not true at all, it’s actually the same tech, but stingy with the cushioning systems and way worse materials under the gimmick of being lighter in weight, but clearly inferior durability wise. Which is the point, to get you to buy more pairs of shoes, I wouldn’t hoop in a retro because they’re a glorified replica of what they used to be originally in terms of performance technology, but no shoe technology has not progressed like that in fact, a lot of the late 90s and all of the 2000s up until about 2013 for Nike performance basketball are superior to what is out right now. If you play enough and purchase, what’s on the market, you would know this if you played in their product back then.

This is a joke from Nike. Crooked cut on the patent and it’s LNM too. That’s exactly why you gotta get multiples and keep the best quality one

Attachments

• IMG_9958.jpeg
    IMG_9958.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 378
Anyone else noticed on their pair the inner lining on the toe box felt mad wrinkled? Kinda makes it uncomfortable.

so what's the consensus on the best factory? I just checked mine from the shock drop and they're LNM. They definitely creased up on the first wear. My first pair of 11s too. Sad.

Point though is paying for this expensive product should not subject the customer to such hassles and repair.
Agreed. And on ballistic nylon 11s and 11 IE...Squeaking is NOT from the tongue. It is from the air bag where moisture gets trapped inside from wearing them an causes the noise. Easiest fix ever is take the insole out. spray a tiny shot of WD-40 (yes your read that correct) into the little hole on the strobe unit. Don't spray much. It takes this away for good, at least has for me. FACTS

IMG_8763.jpeg

IMG_8764.jpeg

Lol at the 2011’s, I’m not sure why I have these still. I got a piss yellow 2000 somewhere thrown in the back of a closet.
I’ve been using my 2011s as one of my “by the door” pairs this year. They are holding up surprisingly well. Even been caught in the rain a few times. Lol

I gave my 2011s to my son years ago. I was too happy when the last retro came out. Those 2011s felt like cardboard

So what's the overall consensus over this shoe the people who own are you please the people didn't cop are you content with sitting this out?

Anyone else noticed on their pair the inner lining on the toe box felt mad wrinkled? Kinda makes it uncomfortable.
I have this issue with my cool greys from 21... definitely uncomfortable...is there any fix for this?

Back
Top Bottom