AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Have an LMN pair, and an LN4. Decided to rock the LN4. After a few wears and plenty of steps, they seem just fine.
IMG_3811.jpeg
IMG_3810.jpeg
No crease gate

This is what I like to see multiple shoes that can be bought because nobody wants that size so it doesn’t sell out quickly as it used to

I would never wear the worse pair first.

The best pair is getting worn and the crappier ones stay DS. Why save the better pair for the next man when I could enjoy it myself by wearing it around my mom's kitchen and then putting it back in the box afterwards.

The best pair is getting worn and the crappier ones stay DS. Why save the better pair for the next man when I could enjoy it myself by wearing it around my mom's kitchen and then putting it back in the box afterwards.

I know you BS a lot in here. However this is the realist ****. I always wear best pairs first. Exact same reason.

Finally slipped them on and holy crap these are small. I think I need a size 10. Anyone with 10 need 9.5? The pinky toes are on the stranglehold bad in these!

Some times the kid is big enough but the stroller is needed if they can’t hang for a long day. They can chill and watch YouTube or take a nap, versus being a whole headache
Strollers are necessary for Disneyworld. My wife rented a stroller for my son and my reaction was “He’s too big for one!”. I could not have been more wrong. That joint came in clutch. Our days at the park definitely would have ended 2-3 hours earlier if it weren’t for that stroller. lol.

Every time I wear these now I look down expecting there to be huge disgusting creases but to no avail

I hear you. The other pair had thicker patent leather. But I like to rock the beater, stock the heater. If they fall apart, I know I got something (maybe) better in reserve. Vs. having to settle for something (maybe) inferior in reserve.

But anyway, I understand I might kill them if I play basketball in them, or go skateboarding. But they seem fine for some old-man walking. Happy with them.

Some times the kid is big enough but the stroller is needed if they can’t hang for a long day. They can chill and watch YouTube or take a nap, versus being a whole headache
Big facts...Terrible 2s is actually a thing. He staying strapped til we out the mall. Lol

Back
Top Bottom