Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

Originally Posted by air234ever

more pic's please.....
nerd.gif

1112pt1bx6.jpg

HOLD ON FOLKS!

Wasn't this done once before with someone putting OG Taxi's and Retro Black/Red XI's in one of the older CDP boxes? Notice the Jordan head and theshoes lined up. Isn't that from one of the older packs? Correct me if I'm wrong.

dont mean its his pics even...someone on iss or nikesb mighta did the whole old shoes cdp box switcharoo

i smell fake...if the person who originally posted this pic had b@!!s to show more pics then we'd all be okay...

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Its not often a newbie comes to NT with OG Taxi's and even if so they look pretty damn DS

But for a release of such magnitude, who would cover up the shoes and the box and everything else so much?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Not it.

Yo, that's no Noob. Check his previous posts, homeboy looks to be a serious collector. I believe it.

nerd.gif
What are the odds of someone having 2 DS pairs of OG Taxi's and 2DS pairs of '01 Retro XI's?

...For the record, I think those are not from the CDP
nerd.gif

but again, it is two pairs of cdp back to back. This guy has posted alot of PE exclusives in the past too.

i call ducktales. but i hope it really is the taxis. thats the 2nd best 12 after the white/reds.

i saw some dude with the white/reds at the mall last weekend. i was SALTY

Back
Top Bottom