Air Jordan 11 Concord 2011 release FAKE CHECK

I recently bought a pair of Air Jordan 11 Concord 2011 release from a respectable eBay seller that has 99% rating. The pictures on the ad from the angles he was taking the pictures from it seemed legit and authentic. After I got these in today I immediately started to worry. The jump man on the heel looks huge compared to others. The box seemed like its stamped rather than embossed. On the right shoe jump man heel logo could pass as authentic but the heel logo is slightly lower where it should be at. The biggest pod isn't centered. No sign of yellowing. Sole is too icy. Other than that it could pass as authentic but I have to ask, is it? Did the seller send me replicas or fakes? I have been watching youtube videos after another and some would make me feel like the shoe is real and theres some videos where it makes me feel that the shoe are fake. HELP!

Bro just for further reference you will never ever find a pair of '11 Concords without yellowing around the rubber pods on the soles. EVER[emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️View media item 1917076

Back
Top Bottom