AIR JORDAN 11 COOL GREY legit check!!

YOOOOO

Take these back ASAP

2010 Jordan Cool Greys? 

Zero Yellowing around traction pods, mishapen 23, box doesn't even look indented enough where the 23 is. 

Yeah man, these are them reps. :/

I already identified it's fake, but seller from this site keep ask me to proof that, I guess i will let paypal take care of me instead, no point to argue with him anymore after all these BS late shipment and bs promised... 

YOOOOO
Take these back ASAP
2010 Jordan Cool Greys? 
Zero Yellowing around traction pods, mishapen 23, box doesn't even look indented enough where the 23 is. 
Yeah man, these are them reps. :/

they came out in 2010...
Space Jams in 2009
Concords in 2011
Breds in 2012
Gammas 2013

LOL, I really dont understand how this site owner make a trader site without basic knowledge to identify real or fake sneakers. i guess i will not trust this site anymore 

Warning: DO NOT SHOP at kicktrader.com

Hello,

My name is Jerry , I am from Kicktrader.com.

I am responding to the claims in which have been issued. 

First and foremost, we are investigating the issue in hand.  The box in which the shoes were sent is our box and I believe the photo in which the pair is facing forward is the pair sent.   

The issue here is the tags for the photo in which illustrate the camera used also illustrates a date sooner than the arrival of the package.   

I am truly looking to resolve the issue in the best way we can and I am investigating the issue further personally.

Throughout the transaction with this user, its been an entire headache including a Paypal dispute the 2nd day of purchase for non receipt and continuous emails of "LOL"  , "Your Funny" and just obnoxious messages and this is before they received the shoes.

Taken there was an issue with postage that resulted in shoes being delayed which I personally called the buyer and confronted the situation advising him that I am the post office, It was an issue and that I can just simply refund because the shoes did not leave the area.   

He assured me he wanted the shoes so I paid for postage again because they were unable to duplicate the label for me and off they were.  As a courtesy I included a air freshener and offered a gift card for the inconvenience.

So again the delay was an issue but as soon as I saw the issue I did what was right and resolved the issue my self by calling the buyer.

Now a few days later, we are back on the issue of the shoes being fake.   The shoes in which were sent were not and the issue we are primarily worried about here is simple.  The fact that our authentic shoes could very much be switched by the individual.

Now of course its not right to make such an assumption but the following occurred:

1.  He first went to the claim he had opened for non receipt rather then contacting us to let us know the shoes arrived.

2.  Upon first email with the claim of fake, I asked him to call me as it truly has be concerned as to what could make him say that.

3.  After requesting phone call which I still did not receive, and several requests for permission to see the pictures I see he has some posted here while neglecting access to others.    I want to see the shoes in their whole but only sending me angled shots not showing the entire shoe.

I am trying to resolve the matter with the buyer and all I receive are these horrendous LOL's and Good Lucks.

I have messages of him threatening to reject the package as well.  

Again we are working, or I should say "trying" to work with him and get down to the issue in hand.   

• justforsomefun, I see your spreading your condensing statements on here as well.  For an individual LOLing (again) about someone whom you claim has no basic knowledge of real or fake sneakers but yet has made a post to authentic a pair of sneakers is pretty ironic to say the least.   I have been responsive, professional, and attentive to the situation upon non-receipt despite, upon shipment and now upon fake claims.   I simply want to see that the shoes you are displaying are the shoes we sent and get an answer as to why your photo images have a different date than that of today.    When you also sent me the images, you also refused to include others.  Why?
  •  

Hello,
My name is Jerry , I am from Kicktrader.com.
I am responding to the claims in which have been issued. 

First and foremost, we are investigating the issue in hand.  The box in which the shoes were sent is our box and I believe the photo in which the pair is facing forward is the pair sent.   

The issue here is the tags for the photo in which illustrate the camera used also illustrates a date sooner than the arrival of the package.   

I am truly looking to resolve the issue in the best way we can and I am investigating the issue further personally.

Throughout the transaction with this user, its been an entire headache including a Paypal dispute the 2nd day of purchase for non receipt and continuous emails of "LOL"  , "Your Funny" and just obnoxious messages and this is before they received the shoes.

Taken there was an issue with postage that resulted in shoes being delayed which I personally called the buyer and confronted the situation advising him that I am the post office, It was an issue and that I can just simply refund because the shoes did not leave the area.   

He assured me he wanted the shoes so I paid for postage again because they were unable to duplicate the label for me and off they were.  As a courtesy I included a air freshener and offered a gift card for the inconvenience.

So again the delay was an issue but as soon as I saw the issue I did what was right and resolved the issue my self by calling the buyer.

Now a few days later, we are back on the issue of the shoes being fake.   The shoes in which were sent were not and the issue we are primarily worried about here is simple.  The fact that our authentic shoes could very much be switched by the individual.

Now of course its not right to make such an assumption but the following occurred:

1.  He first went to the claim he had opened for non receipt rather then contacting us to let us know the shoes arrived.

2.  Upon first email with the claim of fake, I asked him to call me as it truly has be concerned as to what could make him say that.

3.  After requesting phone call which I still did not receive, and several requests for permission to see the pictures I see he has some posted here while neglecting access to others.    I want to see the shoes in their whole but only sending me angled shots not showing the entire shoe.

I am trying to resolve the matter with the buyer and all I receive are these horrendous LOL's and Good Lucks.

I have messages of him threatening to reject the package as well.  

Again we are working, or I should say "trying" to work with him and get down to the issue in hand.   

the shoes are fake, refund him his money and get your shoes back

What I am trying to do is verify that these are the shoes we sent him which they do not appear to be.   I am asking for his cooperation to complete this investigation by submitting the photos I am requesting.  

I will NOT take back shoes that I did not send.  

Again, if I have time to play this game, i rather spend time to do some more make sense things instead I waste my time to post your fake shoes here to BS you? come on kid, grow up and find another way to make money. This place is not for you to explain your bad business manner if they allow me to upload all our conversations for how you did promised and failed. Anyway, true is true, never fail, I will have paypal to take care of my $328...

What I am trying to do is verify that these are the shoes we sent him which they do not appear to be.   I am asking for his cooperation to complete this investigation by submitting the photos I am requesting.  

I will NOT take back shoes that I did not send.  

post pics of the shoes you did send... :nerd:

real pics, not stolen from someone else.

Again, if I have time to play this game, i rather spend time to do some more make sense things instead I waste my time to post your fake shoes here to BS you? come on kid, grow up and find another way to make money. This place is not for you to explain your bad business manner if they allow me to upload all our conversations for how you did promised and failed. Anyway, true is true, never fail, I will have paypal to take care of my $328...
Kid?  See how condescending you are.  You have been speaking to me this way since day one.   

I am resolving this issue with paypal uploading your claimed photos and showing this thread as part of their investigation.    Since the moment you purchased you have been haggling at me about shoes even going as far as filing a claim on them the 2nd day for non receipt which makes no sense at all.    

We have many other buyers who can vouch for us and the authenticity of the shoes they have received.  

So instead of coming out here to further insult me, simply send the pics I am requesting and that is it.   

Nothing more.  Send the pictures of the entire shoes together using the same camera you have been using so I can compare the meta tags within the photo as well as compare the shoes .

Again nothing more.  You want the refund just as much as I want to resolve this issue so send the pictures.

Kid?  See how condescending you are.  You have been speaking to me this way since day one.   

I am resolving this issue with paypal uploading your claimed photos and showing this thread as part of their investigation.    Since the moment you purchased you have been haggling at me about shoes even going as far as filing a claim on them the 2nd day for non receipt which makes no sense at all.    

We have many other buyers who can vouch for us and the authenticity of the shoes they have received.  

So instead of coming out here to further insult me, simply send the pics I am requesting and that is it.   

Nothing more.  Send the pictures of the entire shoes together using the same camera you have been using so I can compare the meta tags within the photo as well as compare the shoes .

Again nothing more.  You want the refund just as much as I want to resolve this issue so send the pictures.

post the pictures of the shoes you sent him from your listing?

post the pictures of the shoes you sent him from your listing?
This is the client listing in which the buyer made the purchase from:
http://kicktrader.com/product/jordan-11-cool-grey/
The client has also been directed to view this thread.   

Again I am simply requesting photos to compare THOSE shoes with THESE.  

That is and has been my request.  

you PMed me and i views the photos in the link, horrible pictures that dont show anything like the sole and carbon fiber.

23 matches up the same. STRETCHED, they are the same shoe.

Fake you could tell by the toe box it's kind of see through authentic pair the toe box are solid not see through

Last edited:

same angel of your fake 23, clear enough?
Same angel in which you purchased from .   Right?

I have not been arguing the authenticity, I have been requesting comparison photos.   As your actions have been nothing but questionable I have nothing further to discuss than the receipt back of the shoes and issue of your refund.

We will proceed with Paypal. 

the problem would have been solved if the guy on the site didnt take awkward and horrible angled pictures in the first place.

Probuyer007 Probuyer007 please dont act childish. the guy actually made a NT account to solve your issue. act like an adult and respond to his emails like one. I PMed him on your behalf to tell him the shoes were fake and he agreed to refund you.

Back
Top Bottom