Air Jordan 11 Low Concord / Bred 2011 Samples = MJ

I honestly like both of them.. probably won't buy them because I am broke, but I do like them

Both are very coppable. The leather instead of mesh is not a big deal for me, but I would prefer mesh instead of the leather tho.

30t6p3b.gif
EASY pass on both.

Actually the white/black low XI with leather upper
Is a good idea which i already had in mind.
Why? Because we finally wont have the
Ugly yellowing mesh.

The last set of patent 11 lows from 2001 all had leather uppers aside from the red. Whats everyone crying about

I prefer the leather!

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The last set of patent 11 lows from 2001 all had leather uppers aside from the red. Whats everyone crying about

I prefer the leather!
you sure about that .......
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-white-varsity-red-1.jpg

Would cop both without question. With or without mesh it's still perfect. The XI is the ultimate low tow. 

Originally Posted by eltouha

red sockliner ruins them hard

I actually very like the red sockliner, I remember the pic where a black guy With very thin legs wore these.They had a white 23 at the heelAnd a small red jumpman.They looked marvelous.Only difference is, they had a mesh upperAnd these smooth leather.I dont mind these with leather, but i thinkTumbled leather woul look better.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Actually the white/black low XI with leather upper
Is a good idea which i already had in mind.
Why? Because we finally wont have the
Ugly yellowing mesh.
This, that is one thing I hate about the white mesh. But, I think that the black/red colorway should have the mesh. Anyway, I'll still cop.

Back
Top Bottom