Air Jordan 11 Low Concord / Bred 2011 Samples = MJ

I would love to have the black/reds, though with mesh upper they would look better or at least use
tumbled leather. the smooth leather looks just too plain.

concords are rockable
breds i'd cop just because i feel they might grow on to me when i see someone else rocking them in person

Originally Posted by Armen594

May 5th

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by APx2323

concords are rockable
breds i'd cop just because i feel they might grow on to me when i see someone else rocking them in person

Not calling you one but GaDamb...if that's not a hypebeast statement, I don't know what is!

both look good to me. it seems like alot of NTers are turned off by any deviation from the original.

ok so these never released before so there can be no deviation from the original, i'll take these all day over those white/reds coming out on the 5th

if only the cherry lows that are dropping may 5th had the leather instead of the mesh. i know die hard JB fanatics dont like deviation from originals like rawdawg34 said, but i prefer the look of the leather on these lows. it makes the shoes look so fresh, and would be way easier to clean

I do not like the high top breds but I would cop those meshless low tops in a heartbeat! I like the high top concords but I would still grab those lows

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

I do not like the high top breds but I would cop those meshless low tops in a heartbeat! I like the high top concords but I would still grab those lows
same here, im not the biggest of fans of the high top breds, but these lows with leather uppers are just sexy!!!! definite cop if they drop *crossing my fingers*

Originally Posted by RickJamez

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

same here, im not the biggest of fans of the high top breds, but these lows with leather uppers are just sexy!!!! definite cop if they drop *crossing my fingers*

Esoecially the red sockliner makes them lookVery apoealing. Too bad that these are notConfirmed for public release.

Perhaps a drop after Columbia XI's the year after next...As its become the tradition for XIs.I think both look great and would love them to be part of the collection.

wait what happened to the other thread?! i thought these were a def go minus the gold logo on the tongue?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

wait what happened to the other thread?! i thought these were a def go minus the gold logo on the tongue?

ohwell.gif

I was so excited when MN dropped the info about the black/red releasing.
Hopefully these do indeed release.

Back
Top Bottom