Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

I went to my local foot action (flight 23) store to check in. I asked how many pairs they got in and only 26 men’s and 16 GS.

Hope I win one pair. All I need.

I also asked if it’s a QS and they are unsure yet. They expect a call from management before the drop to see if it’ll be a QS or GR.

The employee did hint that from now all 11’s will be a QS, not sure if they start with the cool grey XI low or next month for the Prom Night XI which for sure will be a QS.

I’m more concerned about the concord for later on the year. Every cent saved will be very helpful.

^^^^^ Been on this site since 04, dont understand this post. I know QS is quickstrike and GR is gen release.

I’m thinking about returning my emerald lows and getting these instead. God the emeralds are so fresh though real talk. My patent leather is kinda janky though.

^^^^^ Been on this site since 04, dont understand this post. I know QS is quickstrike and GR is gen release.

I’m just talking about how foot locker and foot action (foot sites) marks the sneakers on release days. QS label means no discounts such as military or rewards. GR label means ok to use coupons. Not talking about how limited or general released they are.

It all depends on location or manger, etc to use your discounts

QS and GR term is not how like it is 10-15 years ago. Where you actually had to go to a sneaker store to see the actual “quick strike” release shoe. Granted that there was no social media back then, but the QS label was more coveted.

I’m just talking about how foot locker and foot action (foot sites) marks the sneakers on release days. QS label means no discounts such as military or rewards. GR label means ok to use coupons. Not talking about how limited or general released they are.

It all depends on location or manger, etc to use your discounts

QS and GR term is not how like it is 10-15 years ago. Where you actually had to go to a sneaker store to see the actual “quick strike” release shoe. Granted that there was no social media back then, but the QS label was more coveted.
I see

I’m thinking about returning my emerald lows and getting these instead. God the emeralds are so fresh though real talk. My patent leather is kinda janky though.

I had the same thought, thinking of dub'n up on the grey lows. At this point JB is part of the budget at my crib.

it's crazy how low the hype is on these considering how loved the cool grey mids are. I personally just think the lows look off somehow but I was debating these

entered my FNL raffle today at 2, the girl said i was only the second person so we'll see

it's crazy how low the hype is on these considering how loved the cool grey mids are. I personally just think the lows look off somehow but I was debating these

They still look nice af to me, but I'm not about the leg work game for any shoe anymore, so imma just hope for the reserve, or just cop off SNKRS

Nah, these lows actually have a way nicer upper than the mids. Looking forward to these.

keep the emerald lows. they're fresh af. wait for the mid cool grey 11's imo.

Are everyone's FTL/CHM/FA doing it differently? Typically everything around me uses the app for reservations, but now it seems like some are, and the others are doing FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom