Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Are everyone's FTL/CHM/FA doing it differently? Typically everything around me uses the app for reservations, but now it seems like some are, and the others are doing FCFS.
Still says fcfs in Chicago. I think Wed is usually the latest they've change to reserves. A day to check in. Otherwise if it doesn't change by wed its prolly fcfs.

it's crazy how low the hype is on these considering how loved the cool grey mids are. I personally just think the lows look off somehow but I was debating these
they look like crap.

probably the blue sole and the low top form

had the original release. first time i ever had to stand in line. paid a guy ahead of me $20 to buy me a size 12

these just arent the mids.

Worked for me, try putting in all 3 stores

Showing as FCFS when I enter the zip LOL!

Entered it incorrectly, still didnt work. Not tripping, gotta stop by MOA anyway on the way to the crib.

Thanks for looking out on the code.

Last edited:
Cool greys are FCFS in my area
It worked for the 1’s
Thought I’ll post in here also
Oops sorry about that
Try signing up for the 1’s if the code is still valid
It should also check you in for the 11’s

Yeah my bad totally forgot some stores are doing FCFS
I used that code for the 1's
Got caught off guard when you guys said it's showing FCFS :lol:

I added the 1s to try the code and it didnt work. How do I remove an entry once it's in there? I don't really want the 1s.

Anyone know if these will be ifferedgo half sizes after 12? I am thinking about a size up because I’m
normally a 12 but 11s tend to run a bit tight on my feet.

Thanks!

Sold one of my old guitar amps to hopefully grab these on Saturday. If not it ok lol.

Back
Top Bottom