Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

FTL Management -Galleria Houston

I don't trust a word that store tells me. I'm still salty about the Chi 1 raffle when dude hung up after one ring and said no call backs when I called immediately lol. Maybe things have changed since I moved, but they were king of the backdoor or withholding info.

Sucks the foot stores aren’t doing app reservations. Hopefully that means these won’t be too hard to get.

Depends where you are. We have reserves in most of the SoCal locations, others said FCFS.

do you have a iPhone or Android? I don't have all of these SNKRS problems that people complain about.

I have issues with mine ... I'm never selected :rofl:

Shoe Palace told me they got toddler sizes. I haven’t seen anything but adult and youth info posted. FNL said she didn’t get toddler but they should be available. Anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
This promo pic makes them look terrible. What are they thinking?!

DbpaQlIW4AAjcPR.jpg

It is true, There sign is up in Footaction about this policy change. Word is Military Discounts, VIP, Birthday, etc. coupons all dead on Jordan’s/Qs/Nike release date items... this is why on release date StockX/goat is filled with listing at retail or below on release day. Did this with Birthday coupon few years ago

i heard we can't use discount coupon/reward at fta, ftl and champs any more on jordan 11 and qs :ohwell:

I was not able to ever use them on any Jordan/Nike QS before but I have used them on Jordan 11’s (GR marked shoe by FTA, FTL, etc), the latest were the UNC and win like ‘96 pairs but seems like all 11’s low or high going forward will be excluded.

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom