Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

I was not able to ever use them on any Jordan/Nike QS before but I have used them on Jordan 11’s (GR marked shoe by FTA, FTL, etc), the latest were the UNC and win like ‘96 pairs but seems like all 11’s low or high going forward will be excluded.

:frown:
I was always able to you used coupons/rewards at fta, ftl and champs but not kids foot locker :emoji_confused:

Everytime I go to pick up my reserves 11's included, they ask me if I have a coupon I want to use. I will be 160 even for these cool greys!

why would anybody in there right mind buy a cool grey low?? jordan brand puts out anything and yall eat it up! Why not just wait for the high smh. next yall will be buying columbia 11 lows if they drop too smh.. MJ didnt wear a cool grey low ,
I like the XI lows a lot more than the highs. Wish they would just release both in lows and highs so that everyone can buy what they prefer.

ive used VIP coupons on shadows, bred toes, and game royals. depends on location maybe?
I would assume. Unless something came from corporate that effects all the stores. I used them on both 11 mids last year.
The places I frequent always let me use them unless it was a QS like the Green Gatorade 6s or CR7 AM97s.

^ Yeah what he said
Code is probably expired now so it won’t work
Codes usually last around 15-30 min I think

just asked my dude at FTL and smallest size is 11c. anyone know if 2c-10c are coming out?

Should be full fam, down to 2.. most of the lows have been anyway. Never heard of em dropping PS without TD.

Edit: SNKRS shows em all the way down to toddler.

have these hit mom and pops

my usual store still didnt get these in yet and i getting nervous
they got the katrina 3 last week but not these

these are excluded from all discounts at Footlocker. Employee, VIP, military ... all that.

I like the XI lows a lot more than the highs. Wish they would just release both in lows and highs so that everyone can buy what they prefer.
Same here, just a great summer shoe, i mean mids are fire as well, but i don't get why so many of you trash the lows, its another shoe, some like it some dont. I love both. If a cool grey mid releases this same year, i still would purchase low and mid, different shoe. Both are fire :pimp:

Lows are more comfortable than the mids for me personally, so I enjoy em more. I always like the look of mids and highs, but i always get some ankle rubbing.

Back
Top Bottom