Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Haven't went through any of the other pages but I've been messing with FinishLine for YEAR'S!!! I prefer their Loyalty Rewards over FootLockers any day of the week. There are NEVER any exclusions with FinishLine...

Depends on the store. The Finish Line by me wouldn't allow rewards on the Win Like 96 and Shadow 1s. Sometimes they pull ish outta they ***. I was trying to buy the South Beach AM97 and legit guy said, "You can't use coupons on these. They have resale value. A lot of people try to buy these with the rewards and we are not letting them." What BS is that? I'm tryna buy them to wear son.

finishline is great if you can get a raffle ticket in time before they run out. i havent made a release date purchase from finishline (online or in store) since 2014 because 1) i can never get past the splash page, 2) theres always an error when placing an order (which leads to multiple ghost charges), 3) they run out of raffle tickets

Really? I've gotten all of my release day kicks from FinishLine for like the last year or so lol. I never order online though, always in store...

Depends on the store. The Finish Line by me wouldn't allow rewards on the Win Like 96 and Shadow 1s. Sometimes they pull ish outta they ***. I was trying to buy the South Beach AM97 and legit guy said, "You can't use coupons on these. They have resale value. A lot of people try to buy these with the rewards and we are not letting them." What BS is that? I'm tryna buy them to wear son.

Yea, that's that BS SMH. I hate when stores pull that type of crap...

Bright Sunny Day!!! Had To Rock Dem Cool
IMG_20180429_175936463~2.jpg
Grey's!!!...

image.jpg
Just looked over mines... glue stain on upper rite bye toe box and along side smh. They gonna do away with coupons I need a good quality shoe smh. Picking up tinkers from Footaction I’ll try and swap them out tomorrow. Hopefully Finishline still has pairs or I’m copping with Coupon from Fnl.

FINISH LINE is the BEST...if you buy hot releases on the regular you get $20 off every time

I was sure I wanted these until I saw them in person. I wasn't very impressed and decided to pass.

I'd pick them up in the future if I can find a lightly used pairs around $100-/+

Anyone who used the military discount code that was posted on here get their order canceled? Mine says “on hold.”

Anyone who used the military discount code that was posted on here get their order canceled? Mine says “on hold.”

I placed the order on saturday morning and just got a confirmation email just now. In the email, it says: Please be advised, Limited Release Styles are excluded from all promotions and sales.

I'm wondering if it will get cancelled.

I placed the order on saturday morning and just got a confirmation email just now. In the email, it says: Please be advised, Limited Release Styles are excluded from all promotions and sales.

I'm wondering if it will get cancelled.

Yeah I got the same one. Hopefully it goes through. I originally got one from SNKRS but also picked this one because of the discount. Almost canceled my SNKRS pair but I might hold off in case this falls through.

Yeah I got the same one. Hopefully it goes through. I originally got one from SNKRS but also picked this one because of the discount. Almost canceled my SNKRS pair but I might hold off in case this falls through.

Same here. I got one on SNKRS and then got this one after. I tried to cancel the SNKRS order but Nike said it was too late.

Back
Top Bottom