Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

They don't ease the heartache I experienced missing out on the mids in '01 and '10 but definitely a nice shoe nonetheless.
20180428_163718.jpg

I've been retired from sneakers for like 6 years now, is $175 normal for a retro on release nowadays? Jeez I remember buying military 4s for $115 back in '06 and then aqua 8's were $135 and I thought that was a lil much.

Lol that was 12 years ago...

Footlocker I went to said retro 11’s are excluded from rewards from here on out.

They don't ease the heartache I experienced missing out on the mids in '01 and '10 but definitely a nice shoe nonetheless.
20180428_163718.jpg
mids will probably come back out in 3-4 years

concord lows dropped in 2014

mids dropping in 2018

Jesus Christ and it's not like the materials got super upgraded. Inflation :smh:
Not all retros, but alot of the materials have gotten considerably worse too.

It's simply Jordan wanting to make more and more money. Charge as much as possible while using the minimalist materials allowed. Back in the day, Nike would give great materials at a respectable price. Now, they know they can get away with virtually anything because the stupid masses eat it all up. They see they're friends with the shoes, or that something is super limited. They feel inferior for not having it, so it's COP COP COP. They think the leather or suede is great (when often, it's not) and feel good about their purchase.

We've all fallen into the trap, but now I'm feeling dumb with the amount of money I spend on kicks. It's just too much. Like many others, I'm more or less out after the Bred and Concords 11s.

Well I got 3% cashback off my Nike purchase
Came out to around $5
It’s better than nothing
Should of bought off CB for that no tax and free shipping
But by the time I decided to pull the trigger my size was gone....

So does Footaction allow discounts/rewards on these? I see everyone saying FTL and Champs. Is the Tinker considered a QS?

Heard that no discount is about to be a Nike release thing. For now it’s 11s and manager say it might go to the 1s next. FTA say someone try to buy Easter 11s for military and it wasn’t going thru

Back
Top Bottom