Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Screenshot_20180506-204206~2.png
Seen Today!!! It's A Go For Me...

Wonder when we're going to get a Launch Locator for these. NEED these for retail.

Looks like I may still get my cool grey at the price with the discount. Just got a tracking number. USPS hasn't gotten it yet but still.

Watching closely

Been on the fence about returning my pair. Bought off of SNKRS, thinking that they would sell out. Now that I have em in hand, I kinda feel like I may not wear em as much. What do you guys think?

Why keep shoes that you don't really want to wear? There's no room in your life for that box man. There's gonna be another release in the near future that you will want to wear that could fit in that spot.

Can I get these for $175 retail with no tax and free shipping from anywhere? I'm 8.5 and live in NYC.
I slept and they sorta dried up in stores and I refuse to pay retail+tax+shipping for these.

Off topic- I saw someone wearing the Colombia 11s from last year(or was it 2016) and it sorta ruined my morning today :frown: they looked so good and I regretting sleeping even after they went for a little discounted

Anyways- appreciate any feedback, thanks

Can I get these for $175 retail with no tax and free shipping from anywhere? I'm 8.5 and live in NYC.
I slept and they sorta dried up in stores and I refuse to pay retail+tax+shipping for these.

Off topic- I saw someone wearing the Colombia 11s from last year(or was it 2016) and it sorta ruined my morning today :frown: they looked so good and I regretting sleeping even after they went for a little discounted

Anyways- appreciate any feedback, thanks
https://www.dtlr.com/jordan-air-jordan-retro-11-low-528895-003.html

I wonder if people are gonna realize they slept on these like a year from now. I think it was tough timing to cop these with all the other heat dropping right now.

Back
Top Bottom