Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I still can’t wrap my head around entering raffles for the CHANCE to buy some sneakers as opposed to just first come first serve

Make ****** fill out a captcha or something too they do it for every other dumb *** thing

Facts.

This was honestly going to be the first Jordan purchase in almost a year. These were my favorite Jordans as a kid and was wanting to just have a piece of my childhood. I wear a uniform during the week so I just wanted to throw on a jogger and my grails just for the nostalgia. Joke on me thinking I could get a 10.5 on release.

Just trash that you have to fight bots and resellers just to buy some sneakers.

The craziest thing is that prior to this release, most sneakerheads would rate the I.E's as the worst XIs.

Strictly hype.

Pathetic.

Rant over.

Bot Bot Bot fool!! Well if you botted botted i guess they botted botted.
Think thats a new record for how fast all sites got botted up for me. Usually theres like smaller sizes or something but nope within just the couple seconds it took shuffling from site to site...gone.
Keep an eye out for restocked cancelled orders, every so often a size or so may pop up.

yAlL jUsT dIdNt Do LeGwOrK

1631889719076.gif

people got lives and jobs and can’t sit around refreshing websites all day hoping to catch a cancelled order or go drive around town for unclaimed pairs.

i didnt hit on snkrs or on any of the major sites. Last SNKRS win for me was the Kobe v chaos and last major site hit was the flint 13. Went the local boutique route and got confirmation. just need that shipping confirmation.

It’s impossible to buy size 11s now this is ridiculous

11 and up is auto L most of the time unfortunately…Nike puts all the production numbers on sizes 10.5 and below it seems…

I’ve got a buddy who wears a 12.5 that hit on a pair of the Trav lows off of SNKRS…Seeing that pair is like seeing the loch ness monster…Some mythological beast that only exists in people’s imaginations…

Being an 11.5 is a nightmare.

Very hard to cop and one of, if not thee most expensive sizes on the resell.

...it's a living hell.

I feel the pain…

Especially on releases like these that a seemingly small percentage of sneaker heads want to actually wear…It’s a damn shame that what limited stock they run up gets eaten away for a few dollars profit…

Facts.

This was honestly going to be the first Jordan purchase in almost a year. These were my favorite Jordans as a kid and was wanting to just have a piece of my childhood. I wear a uniform during the week so I just wanted to throw on a jogger and my grails just for the nostalgia. Joke on me thinking I could get a 10.5 on release.

Just trash that you have to fight bots and resellers just to buy some sneakers.

The craziest thing is that prior to this release, most sneakerheads would rate the I.E's as the worst XIs.

Strictly hype.

Pathetic.

Rant over.
FACTS.

11 and up is auto L most of the time unfortunately…Nike puts all the production numbers on sizes 10.5 and below it seems…

I’ve got a buddy who wears a 12.5 that hit on a pair of the Trav lows off of SNKRS…Seeing that pair is like seeing the loch ness monster…Some mythological beast that only exists in people’s imaginations…

I know a guy that hit 12.5 Travis lows and Desert moss Unions

Back
Top Bottom