Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

A1EFB049-CF66-4F49-8A8B-B4E4D3D1FE71.jpeg
the sneaker gods was with me this morning!!! Took 3 Ls on SNKRS APP. called my local hibbetts to see if anything was left and they had a 11 waiting for me.
A1EFB049-CF66-4F49-8A8B-B4E4D3D1FE71.jpeg
You can go head and take the red ones out the pic rather not remember those 😂😂😂

Why do y'all keep talking about them like they aren't two different kicks?

Nothings trash about the 2011's and 2003's

That would mean the cobalts are trash.
Ummm yea well there’s the black sole for starters as well as the black elephant print of which neither were like the og so I guess that’s what I mean. They are trash but I prefer the og look

Ummm yea well there’s the black sole for starters as well as the black elephant print of which neither were like the og so I guess that’s what I mean. They are trash but I prefer the og look

So all non OG kicks are trash? and you have non-OG kicks?

You purchased trash kicks :stoneface:

A kick isn't trash just because it's not like the OG

I wish people would act normal instead of doing this internet hot take everything is either trash or shoe of the year/classic, ****s corny.

It's like damn, do y'all talk like that in real life. Every meal and movie has to be the best ever.

You’re right Magic33 Magic33 , they’re not trash. It’s just an entirely different shoe. The 2003 and 2011 are simply a retro+ colorway. For the longest I and many others considered them to be just a botched retro of the OG that JB got wrong but now I see it. They were never meant to be a retro of the original. Going forward the 2003 and 2011 should be officially referred to as a retro+. This 2021 release is the first time we’ve gotten an actual retro of the OG.

So all non OG kicks are trash? and you have non-OG kicks?

You purchased trash kicks :stoneface:

A kick isn't trash just because it's not like the OG

I wish people would act normal instead of doing this internet hot take everything is either trash or shoe of the year/classic, ****s corny.

It's like damn, do y'all talk like that in real life. Every meal and movie has to be the best ever.
I meant “aren’t” but yea my interest In collecting started with og colored mikes. I’ve been here a long time and rarely complain about quality and other ish that people get up and arms about but to sum it up I prefer the look of these so the 2011 had to go. I don’t need 4 pairs of such a similar shoe regardless of the slight variation

You’re right Magic33 Magic33 , they’re not trash. It’s just an entirely different shoe. The 2003 and 2011 are simply a retro+ colorway. For the longest I and many others considered them to be just a botched retro of the OG that JB got wrong but now I see it. They were never meant to be a retro of the original. Going forward the 2003 and 2011 should be officially referred to as a retro+. This 2021 release is the first time we’ve gotten an actual retro of the OG.
I feel what you’re saying. But the 03 and 11 joints are botched retros of the OG, especially the 03. This was around the time Gentry and the other a-holes at JB were straight up saying we would not get spot on retros to protect the value of OGs.

I think the OG Bred XI IE and the Cement black soles are two completely different colorways and both are necessary

OG looks cleaner overall but the black sole and elephant print is a nice spin

long time coming.

i think the 2003 version used the original sample as inspiration. pretty sure theres pics of an eastbay catalog with the sample that is similar. someone has to have that pic saved...
edit-
Drew-Hammel-Jordan.jpg

We already traveled that road man 😂

…and some will say the smoked soles were a nod to the kids samples from ‘96.
1631984444428.jpeg

I feel what you’re saying. But the 03 and 11 joints are botched retros of the OG, especially the 03. This was around the time Gentry and the other a-holes at JB were straight up saying we would not get spot on retros to protect the value of OGs.

Well if we’re going to call them just botched retros of the OG then we have no choice but to refer to them as trash then, no? lol.

Was digging around the garage and found my beat OG Cobalts. Figured I'd snap a couple of pics. I loved these things so damn much. Was the first pair I ever doubled up on.

20210918_133306.jpg
20210918_133432.jpg
20210918_133443.jpg

I remember seeing a picture of Penny wearing these during the 96 Olympics in maybe a Slam magazine back in the days and never being able to find it since then…Honestly don’t know if that dreamed it up or not…Either way it’s what eventually pushed me to get them every single time they retro due to being unable to get the OG’s…

I remember seeing a picture of Penny wearing these during the 96 Olympics in maybe a Slam magazine back in the days and never being able to find it since then…Honestly don’t know if that dreamed it up or not…Either way it’s what eventually pushed me to get them every single time they retro due to being unable to get the OG’s…

I fell assbackwards into them. I remember some friends and I were really jonesing for a clean white and grey "summertime" Jordan that didn't have a lot of unnecessary colors. Went to a local mall and was chatting it up with one of the managers when he said "I got something for ya, hang on." Walks in the back and comes back out with those. Problem was, it was 3 weeks before release. He promised to hold them for me and 2 of my friends, and he did. Even called the house to make sure we were still coming. Ended up buying my double up from a different store, and when I walked in with another bag, he asked what I was doing. Told him I wanted a second pair, and he goes "tell ya what, if you return those and buy the double up from me, I'll give you 10% off and no tax." I couldn't run back to FTL to return that pair quick enough. :lol:

You didnt imagine this he was sat playing NBALive 95 with Urkel wearing them with some white/black heavily patterned nike tennis shorts KG used to rock in practice for the twolves

Back
Top Bottom