Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I honestly don't think I care that much if I catch L's for the rest of 2021 as long as I get these at retail.
Has anyone posted a link to the stores that are having online raffles? I glanced back a couple of pages but I didn't see anything. If anyone knows, please share....I just did a couple raffles for local shops, and then for Footlocker, Footaction, and Hibbett. Does anyone know any other online raffles?

Weakest Jordan ever, even back then.

giphy.gif

I’m retiring from Jordan’s if I can’t get these. Got the all black vapor max in the cart ready
No need to retire boss you got this, day 1 Ls are nothing new these days to many of us.
Throw them on the queue and swing around when conditions are aligned to snag a pair. Takes discipline but whether its day 1 or even years after the joy will be the same.

No need to retire boss you got this, day 1 Ls are nothing new these days to many of us.
Throw them on the queue and swing around when conditions are aligned to snag a pair. Takes discipline but whether its day 1 or even years after the joy will be the same.

Nah man I’m not dealing with this. It’s never been hard to get IEs. I’ve had like 3 pair over the years. The cement pair last year was an easy scoop. I’m not paying over retail for some shoes only a handful of us love

trash review. dont need a person who has never owned ie's to tell me about ie's.

Ps. IE stands for International Exclusive even though they were never internationally exclusive. Another Gentry moment.

No it doesn't. I don't have time to dig it all up again but it seems most likely it was a printing error on one the box labels (and not for this colorway). Google around and you can dig it up. Gentry/JB has made that International Exclusive claim before, but it seems pretty obvious they were talking out of their ***, given some of the other evidence and applying some logic to it.

Nah man I’m not dealing with this. It’s never been hard to get IEs. I’ve had like 3 pair over the years. The cement pair last year was an easy scoop. I’m not paying over retail for some shoes only a handful of us love
I hear you, the fun in collecting has been messed with in the age of bots and people thinking their going to be some entrepreneur. Havent fed the trolls in years now, forgot what release it was that did it for me but it was way before things like IEs and other releases that would other wise be guaranteed outlet sitters started getting botted up.
Still dont pay over retail on most occasions, when i do ill pass on listings put up by blatant resellers. That sometimes comes with the cost of grabbing a nonDS pair but thats nothing a overnight wash hasnt been able to clean up.

Spotlighting the 2011's but liked what he had to say about Fridays drop. Crazy to think they are 10yrs old, they really did well in at least how they were made thats for sure. Dont think my pair has even the slightest bit of separation.

I loved that release, quality wise. But hated the elephant print. I used a brass brush and changed it...then beat them to the ground.

This is my favorite jordan release all year.. the og box nd plastic paper do alot for me too lol. Stores near me not really getting them so im prepared to pay around 220-250 if i have to. I think id be good online come release date but who knows. I wanted the mall in nd out experience with these while wearing my cobalts lol.

This is my favorite jordan release all year.. the og box nd plastic paper do alot for me too lol. Stores near me not really getting them so im prepared to pay around 220-250 if i have to. I think id be good online come release date but who knows. I wanted the mall in nd out experience with these while wearing my cobalts lol.

Yall be seriously begging resellers to buy them before you with statements like that. These would normally sit, but with people saying they'll pay more and more, that opens the door for people to make that weak $40-$50

Im telling you the realistic climate of things. If i strike out for retail ima pay that 30-50 on top for these. I’ve seen worse Jordans sellout nd be resold.

I didn't even realize these were coming out! I'm all in, hopefully I can just walk into my local for these

I hope I don’t get a mismatched toe box like that nightwing guys video. I was lucky 🍀 with the Fire Red 4 SNKRS release pair but wanted to double up. Never did because of the problems that would come from trying.

How’s yours looking Up there CJ?

Anddddd?? Hows the quality and fit?

I’m a 14 so haven’t tried them on. This was the biggest size they had so I grabbed with intention to swap. Quality to me seems good. Not quite soft as 2003 leather but it’s still really nice. No clue on midsole hardness yet as others mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom