Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I told you guys these would be around. Next week Shoe Palace and JD sports will have there shipments in the Houston area and they will be FCFS.

I didnt hit on any raffle and today I got two pairs. One at a Footlocker and the other from the Hibbett link posted here. Be patient resale will still be an option an a few weeks.

I’m still out at this work thing but after I grabbed an 11 from Hibbett, I texted my girl and she was able to grab another. So I got two pairs at retail and two from SX for $217 and $227. Not even gonna complain LOL. I’m done for 2021 barring some unknown upcoming surprise release. These are on my feet the instant a pair arrives.

actually popped into local shop and copped today—almost stunned when the sales associate asked if i wanted to try em on lol. these are pretty nice in hand, satisfied with the materials. two more pairs comin from hibbett and snkrs. 3 pairs retail, crazy slept on

Was napping and missed my size 11. Had a long day yesterday and today of all days is when I miss it smh.

Them shiiiits shipped. Hibbett and NT came thru today.
Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 1.33.29 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom