Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

So did these sell because of how close to the original they are or because everything is just a must buy now? I’m not mad just genuinely curious for when I was getting blasted for liking the IE.

I don't even completely understand what is going on in terms of the market for these. They've sold pretty quick every time they've popped up online, but there is zero resale in them. I can buy another pair of my sz 11 right now on SX for $188. It seems like they're only being bought by old heads who want them to wear. Except ... obviously people are reselling. I'm curious who these sellers are ... certain stores themselves? Why the hell would someone who paid retail list them at so close to retail price? You're better off returning them for a full refund rather than actually taking a loss when you sell for less than $20 more than msrp.

You bring up a good point

if stores are getting them at a wholesale price it may be more profitable to them to buy a lot of their own stock and sell for slightly higher than retail after fees and shipping

but that’s so much effort for maybe collectively a few hundred more dollars, no more than 1-2k

572DAE3E-9C74-4132-803A-2244A84E2BFC.jpeg

EFBE9661-B2F0-4C43-94D2-3B4703D42A08.jpeg

scored on ShoePalace though. They jugged me w the $26 shipping :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even completely understand what is going on in terms of the market for these. They've sold pretty quick every time they've popped up online, but there is zero resale in them. I can buy another pair of my sz 11 right now on SX for $188. It seems like they're only being bought by old heads who want them to wear. Except ... obviously people are reselling. I'm curious who these sellers are ... certain stores themselves? Why the hell would someone who paid retail list them at so close to retail price? You're better off returning them for a full refund rather than actually taking a loss when you sell for less than $20 more than msrp.

I feel you and I do not get it either. Saw the resale squad around my way with the big bag and they hyped over a 15-20.00 gain.

Were all sizes loaded on Shoe Palace or just a couple here and there? If all sizes loaded, that size 11 went super quick.

$188 on stockx comes out to what after all the fees and shipping? Never ordered from there before, but if it ain’t too much in fees and shipping I’ll just pull the trigger.

$188 on stockx comes out to what after all the fees and shipping? Never ordered from there before, but if it ain’t too much in fees and shipping I’ll just pull the trigger.

Around $220 they add like $30-35 to the Ask and it’s also + $30-35 on GOAT. Cheaper on each site for diff shoes

I just paid $201 on Shoe Palace after shipping

I really think most just resell even at retail so they can maintain their Seller Rating on STX. They buy on speculation in case there is surprise hype. When they find there’s none, flip ‘em fast, breakeven, maintain that Level 4. STX wins everytime!

Why anyone still supports Sx is beyond me. They are a bunch of criminals and shysters.

If I have to pay resale to get something, I try to get it from whichever one is cheaper. Goat seems to always be more. Usually, anyway. But yeah, SX is annoying. My first pair from there just arrived, but the second pair I ordered on release day still hasn't shipped from the seller. Last night I lodged a case with SX and today got an email from customer support. Apologized and said they'd find me another seller for no additional cost. Really? You don't say LOL. Prices have dropped $30 since then. I said, the seller violated SX terms, I don't have the shoes, just cancel my order. This was five hours ago and no response back yet. Obviously they want to charge me their fee against what I paid rather than give me a chance to cancel that order and just re-order on my own. We'll see what happens. I don't care that much honestly but it's the principle.

As for the shoes ... Wow, pretty damn good job JB did on these. FINALLY I have them. Materials better than I expected, too. Just literal :pimp:
The right shoe has the more bulbous toe, but whatever. When my next pair arrives tomorrow from Hibbett, maybe it'll have a slimmer right shoe I can mix and match with. Probably will be the same, though LOL
Whatever, these are nuts. I'm still almost in shock I have them in my hands ...

These are all over Houston guys. I dont mind helping out if I come across some. I'm not sure it it makes much sense as stock x is pretty cheap.

I'm pretty sure I have a size 12 secured for me already.

At least it would be one less pair a reseller moved....

Last edited:
I never put it together that these were intended as a limited-release "seasonal" shoe until recently. I already knew I had no chance at getting em when they came out. I was fortunate enough to have the white/concords that year. If it weren't for MJ tweaking his ankle, you really had to be eagle-eyeing the screen to see him wearing em in those playoff games. Definitely remember seeing that one Backstreet Boys video, an episode of "Martin", and the white boy point guard wearing a pair in "The Sixth Man" that year. Patiently waiting for my pair to finally get here...

Just got mine delivered. Overall they’re ok. Not really feeling the shape of the toe box. And the leather is waaaaay to shiny. I never had the Og’s, but I did own the 03’s and the pair that came out in 2011. While these are far more superior than the 2011 pair, the shape and leather quality of the 03’s are more superior. Either way I’m happy they’ve retro’d them in “relative true” form.
B8B145EF-349E-450C-8F29-870140A50DE0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom