Air Jordan 11 Low "Pack dropping soon" via Modern Notoriety

If this is the pack that drops, it was reported before that there will be no gold stamp, and the upper will be mesh on both shoes. Guess we shall see. The market is about to be flooded, it seems (even more than the current state)... #HeadsUp

Id pass, IM done buying packs and I dont like lows. thanks for the info/pic.

Remove the gold logo on the tongue and its a wrap
pimp.gif
i heard that

The breds would be better with black inside lining instead of red. Remove the gold tinfoil and would be an instacop

this pack would be like 500$
Doubt it. The low xi they dropped this year was $140, and packs usually carry a premium. So my guess would be $310 or $325. I hate packs but I can see why Nike is always dropping them. It's an easy way to squeeze another $30-50 from the consumer when they release.

That gold stamp kills the shoes.

those were special for someone. im 99.9% sure if these drop it will be WITHOUT the stamp.

if these drop :wow: i will make it my damn missin to get two. dont care what it costs, actually i care but concord lows :x :x :x :x i need them

those were special for someone. im 99.9% sure if these drop it will be WITHOUT the stamp.
if these drop :wow: i will make it my damn missin to get two. dont care what it costs, actually i care but concord lows :x :x :x :x i need them

I feel you man!

I feel you. I hope these do drop. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom