Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

First they said didn't get them
Then I refresh and site shows purchased
Then get email saying thanks for your order
Meanwhile the app was still showing pending

Damn these flew. :lol:
Tried for 11.5 on SNKRS and struck out.

Was pending for a second, then didn't get a notification of of L. Tried again and said they were sold out.

These is fire. Copped 9.5 on SNKRS, just scored a 10 on FTA. Gotta see which one better fits my wide foot
20200627_072151.jpg

Cant hit on flx to save my life buts it's been super easy to cart on footsites with a lil patience

1593268662989.png

Picked up a pair for my kid! Processed quickly and the GOT EM' notification came up by 7:04am.

I passed just because I still have the Concord Lows from 2014. Good luck NT fam!

Wow my homegirl at work asked me about these. I told her these would be easy for grade school. Guess i was wrong.

Any of the footsites FTL or Champs bugging for them? Got shoes in cart but can't checkout keeps kicking me out. SNipes sold out. My man did not even make it halfway thru the race.

I was able to get through on SNKRS. Disabled wifi, bluetooth and closed all other apps as well. May help others in the future. I think something weird with the wifi cost me the Flints.

Back
Top Bottom