Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

It is his wife and mother of his child, she isn't going anywhere :lol:

And all things consider Nightwing is pretty knowledgeable. He gets some stuff wrong here and there though.

whats funny is i remember a few years back he kind of taken this cute young chick under his wings (no pun intended) as an intern because she wanted to do some yt vids and she was pretty much doing what his wife is doing now but she just disappeared

not sure if there were some drama or jealousy there or what but i just remember that with these posts

i do think she is also mainly there to oush the vids to 10 min mark, i dont know much how yt works but i think you get something extra if your content 10min or longer or something

nw is very knowledgeable though and appreciate his inout and breaking down whats in the shoes and history, its not perfect and i wouldnt take his running shoes review seriously but he is better than most who use a squeak test for traction

with that said dude does tend to sound lecture-y at times and dude needs to learn to ignore comments, he has done this long enough where he should be ignoring trolls and he has hiss own dischord where he gets all the praises and adoration he could handle thag he doesnt need to have a complex with such negative comments

Yeah I wonder whatever happened to biannca?
I think that was her name
She was supposed to be like the GS Jordan reviewer for weartesters or something
Nightwing’s wife put an end to that real quick lol

Not bad for a typical summer XI
Bit firm on the leather but should break in with wear.
Kicks crew pair for those wondering. Before they raised prices when the release date slipped

Attachments

• FBC637EA-77EB-44EF-8E8E-35B01F23CD89.jpeg
    FBC637EA-77EB-44EF-8E8E-35B01F23CD89.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 1,157
  • E446E98E-89E7-4237-AC0C-DE0091C48C41.jpeg
    E446E98E-89E7-4237-AC0C-DE0091C48C41.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 1,270
Yeah I wonder whatever happened to biannca?
I think that was her name
She was supposed to be like the GS Jordan reviewer for weartesters or something
Nightwing’s wife put an end to that real quick lol
I think this is her on Radio and Broadcasting

I’d prob grab a couple pair if there wasn’t so much dropping round the same time. Snagged the purple joints on euro site, pretty damn clean as well. I like 11 lows for the summer.

Sure would be nice if JB would drop the real Concord lows again, it’s been what, 5 or 6 years? All they’d have to do is throw a clear/blue sole on these.. maybe mesh up top again. Or those reverse joints, tuxedo or whatever.. hard! Crazy lookin back at the box price on those ($150) and now they’re $185 (right at $200 w/ tax where I’m at). Sigh.. :ohwell:

That’s some funny stuff about NW and the Weartesters intern...

I don’t generally get down with any YouTube sneaker review stuff but I have seen his stuff from time to time...So totally out of the loop on that angle...His wife really nixed that “business” relationship huh? 😂

The patent cut has been all over the place on pairs I have seen on YouTube.

I don't want to risk getting a bad pair, so I might just skip these.

Back
Top Bottom