Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I just picked these up from UPS (I missed my original delivery) and I'm sending these right back. They seriously look like B grades. I was on the fence because this was an impulse buy, but Nike made my decision very easy for me.

patent cut on both my left shoes were yikes. i picked the best and im gonna return these some time soon or exchange

I will never take a chance and buy a extra pair of the same sneaker and sell for around retail. Here in Dallas they guys are flakers and offer dope fiend  prices. One guy just offered me 120 for a pair that was DS. 
roll.gif

I will never take a chance and buy a extra pair of the same sneaker and sell for around retail. Here in Dallas they guys are flakers and offer dope fiend  prices. One guy just offered me 120 for a pair that was DS. 
roll.gif
Thats just how it is, do these people actually believe that someone will be okay, let me take a 50+ dollar loss. I get this all the time on FB groups and OfferUp. Remembering when someone offered me $400 for my DS Just Dons beach, stating he doesn't want the hat, just the shoes, his logic he seen the hat go for $400. SMH.

That's the key to selling, tell them your price. I can't stand dudes who tell me they have kicks for sale and when I ask how much, they tell me, 'give me an offer.' :stoneface: You tell me to give you an offer, I'm going to lowball, otherwise, just tell me your price.

That's the key to selling, tell them your price. I can't stand dudes who tell me they have kicks for sale and when I ask how much, they tell me, 'give me an offer.'
indifferent.gif
You tell me to give you an offer, I'm going to lowball, otherwise, just tell me your price.
Personally, I always price slightly higher, I also specifically state I'm open to reasonable offers, keyword 'reasonable'. I guess they skip that. Though as a seller you never want to tell them your bottom line price if they ask, you lose the bargaining advantage, I get back to them with what is their best reasonable offer. Then again some people just waste your time and you might forget some of these people on Social media and selling apps aren't adults or don't know how to do business.

yeah the same guy that offered me 120 was the same guy earlier in the week wanted me to hold them for him for 210 dollars. How do you go from 210 to 120. Only way I can see that is by him mistyping his numbers

yeah the same guy that offered me 120 was the same guy earlier in the week wanted me to hold them for him for 210 dollars. How do you go from 210 to 120. Only way I can see that is by him mistyping his numbers
Also sounds like the type of person to offer you $200 then when you meet or about to meet they say they only have $160, why offer in the first place. I'm telling you some people these days don't know how to do business.

Last edited:
Also sounds like the type of person to offer you $200 then when you meet or about to meet they say they only have $160, why offer in the first place. I'm telling you some people these days don't know how to do business.
Oh they do know business... that's why they do that. I work in real estate. My Persian clients do it with commercial property aaaaaalllll the time.

is there any ps jobs of golds with a black upper?

wouldn't mind seeing the unc's with a black upper too

oneness287.com is a scam. ordered size 10. guy claimed he hadn't shipped yet and tracking number says it was delivered. he won't issue refund because of this. I contacted him the day it said delivered and guy said it hadn't been shipped.

Last edited:
oneness287.com is a scam. ordered size 10. guy claimed he hadn't shipped yet and tracking number says it was delivered. he won't issue refund because of this. I contacted him the day it said delivered and guy said it hadn't been shipped.
well he has to now "ship", or give you your money back if he cannot provide legit shipping since he claims he hasnt even shipped yet. i dont see how his excuse for not refunding will hold up. if hes claiming he shipped and they say delivered then youve got an issue. but the dummy told you he still has em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom