Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

it's sucks to get brand new shoes like that...
after you wearing it , there is a reason to crease
but no one should get shoes at this condition
this is my opinion...

Then just return them, vote with your wallet

People waiting on restock. Have you called for a stock location check? I believe there are random sizes at each store. I returned a sz 10.5 to Niketown yesterday.

People waiting on restock. Have you called for a stock location check? I believe there are random sizes at each store. I returned a sz 10.5 to Niketown yesterday.
i went to niketown ny saturday and there were towers of the gold 11s behind the registers. and that was with less than an hour before closing time. and they were closed yesterday on sunday. so people still looking may have luck if they hit up NTNY.

dont know sizes tho, but like i said, there were towers of em. call and try your luck.

I completely forgot these came out. Didn't think I would like them but I saw a dude with them on and they looked good in person. Guess I'm going to have to try and trade my blk/red 12's for them.

I completely forgot these came out. Didn't think I would like them but I saw a dude with them on and they looked good in person. Guess I'm going to have to try and trade my blk/red 12's for them.

I think Nike is having a restock Friday on these. On SNKRS.

I wouldn't do that. Just wait for the restock man. Or check in stores. They are sitting some places.

Back
Top Bottom